This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I am lost in a world of confusion. I'm not sure what is what. To me the ceiling, walls, and floor are all the same thing right now....or maybe I'm just in a room where everything looks the same? lol

Comment

I confess that I have had a realisation that makes me feel a mixture of frightened and in awe of myself. Not sure how I feel about it.
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I really REALLY hate League of Legends.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess that I'm still in love with a high school ex-boyfriend and that I only realized this due to a dream from last night. Not that it matters though as he is married with a kid.

Comment

I confess that I am just sick and tired of having to be polite to people I really dislike. Diplomacy, well argued points, logic, reason, empathy...I've just gotten to a point where it all seems such a waste of energy when I could just resort to ugly, naked, physical violence when it's clear they aren't listening. You know what makes a homophobe stop being a homophobe? It's not shooting his argument down by pointing out the wholes, or by being live and let live...It's putting a softball in a tubesock and cracking them in the temple.

I'm normally a peaceful person, I dislike resorting to violence but I've gotten to the point where every last bit of hearing or seeing or acknowledging this shit makes the veins in my head tighten, and every last gene descending from Attila and Ghengis starts to scream for my fist to snuff out the sound of them. It makes me feel like I'm a wild, snarling jaguar kept in a tiny cage with tourists poking me, their flabby necks wriggling as they laugh, and all I want is just to work the bars loose so I'm free for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
              You know what makes a homophobe stop being a homophobe? It's not shooting his argument down by pointing out the wholes, or by being live and let live...It's putting a softball in a tubesock and cracking them in the temple.
              I confess, that treatment might turn me into a homophobe. I'm generally afraid of anyone who runs around w/socks full of hard, heavy objects that they hit people in the head with.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

The injure people approach to persuasion has notable drawbacks. That said, it's a confession thread and he wouldn't be the first member to want to cause extreme pain to his fellow humans. Long as he doesn't start thinking it's actually a good idea, I can't complain much.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

My confession: I still love my ex boyfriend. I dream about him quite often and I fantasize about running into him again someday. I regret not telling him how I really felt that evening when he poured his heart and soul out to me. I hate myself for not telling him that I felt the same way. I hate myself for letting him accuse me of being a vindictive bitch and then letting him leave my life with those negative feelings toward me. I really feel he is my soulmate, if such a thing exists. I feel that I am left to live in a dark hole the rest of my life because of what happened with him and because of everything else going on in my life.

Comment

I confess I have a girlfriend and don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I am out of patience with child services in my state.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that there are times when I really wish I had Xavier level telepathy and no conscience.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess I sometimes let myself regret having allowed people to lead me away from my original preferred profession(s). I would probably be having so much fun now.
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess I'm a kinky wee thing, and I love it x
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                              I confess I'm a kinky wee thing, and I love it x
                              I confess that I love this confession.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I am not always enough to bolster my own spirits.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X