This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess, I seem to have a lot more perspective at the moment than I did 5 minutes ago.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I am waiting for my check to be direct deposited to buy groceries... I am soo darn hungry!!
      sigpic

Comment

I confess that I wish I'd started doing Bountiful Baskets sooner...I didn't because it was new and "scary", but I can't believe how much produce I got for $15! For the first time in ages I can let my kids snack on fruits and veggies when they're hungry instead of worrying that it will mean we won't have enough to take us through the end of the week. That is a really good feeling.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that getting habenero on my eye is painful...

...and I think more people should come to chat
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I confess I come here because I'm interested in reading other people's confessions! I want to know all zee secrets!
            [4:82]

Comment

I confess I walked straight into a closed door today. Twice >.<
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I'm playing hooky from therapy. I'mma be crayzay today!
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess that it'd be nice if human beings exceeded my expectations more often.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

So I remembered playing Myst on my Ps2 a billion years ago. I found an on line version. I joined. Made my own avatar. Decided to do it solo. Logged on. And I got myself into one room with a BOOK of things to know and press and do.

HELL to the NO.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I've slept all day and now I feel really groggy and more than a little annoyed with myself
                      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess that I am about to confess in the other confessions.
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess after Hassan told me the new hospital he will be working at, I have been on a google mission to read everything up on it. Apparently it's next to the Nile, if my google earth pics are right. It's 12 stories. It's very very good too! A very prestigious teaching hospital!

*now to find inside pics of the cafeteria....

Comment

I confess I came very close to ending things with my boyfriend yesterday. But now very glad we talked it out.
                            sigpic

Comment

I confess that the thought of looking for a new doctor/social worker makes me want to have an anxiety attack :/
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                                I confess that the thought of looking for a new doctor/social worker makes me want to have an anxiety attack :/
                                Make a quick list of things you want in a social worker/doctor and take it with you when inquiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X