This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that i have a strong hatred for Christians, Catholics, and Vegetarians/Vegans......and mostly because they all think (or the ones that i have met anyway) they are better than everyone else.

Now I'm going to have a medium rare cheeseburger and contemplate the rest of my day

Comment

The only confession I can think of, just now, isn't one I'd want to share with "just anyone". But it *does* involve this divorce forcing me back into the singles' scene. And the numerous family members I've been cut off from.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess I hold grudges for way to long.

Comment

I confess that being OLD is a blessing and a curse. While you learn many things and acquire a bit of wisdom,you also see many things that haunt your dreams. The inhumanity and wars,the crazy human things that have no true way to understand. People are after a while(years and years) truly showing their animal natures,even with the civilization that holds so much promise we seem to always fall back on our savage history again and again.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I confess that I have been lieing, even to myself, about being happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Velmora View Post
              I confess that I have been lieing, even to myself, about being happy.
              I keep doing that, hoping that someday I'll start believing that I *am*, actually, happy. For the time being, I'm settling with borderline psychotic - at least it's interesting. And the imagery is priceless!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess that I'm tired of my apartment. I literally just want to pile up most of my things and burn them. Then the few things I kept and myself will run away in a travel tailor to join the renaissance fair people.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  I keep doing that, hoping that someday I'll start believing that I *am*, actually, happy. For the time being, I'm settling with borderline psychotic - at least it's interesting. And the imagery is priceless!
                  Your posts always make me laugh.

Comment

I confess right now I feel like a total loser after looking at folks from my high school class. Sooo glad I'm not going to the reunion.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

I confess that one of my co-workers is hot....I'm finding him unusually distracting
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I really must have the Arab cootie. I really dig the guy at work who is Middle Eastern. So far I've found out he's Lebanese and a Christian.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess people from Longwood University seem to annoy me and I finally figured out why. They seem to exude a pomposity bigger than mine and with little proper education.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

I confess I'm embarrassed by my confession. It feels as if it's still the day before we broke up. And hope has yet to catch on. Excuse me while I take my shotgun and take her out back.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I always blush and feel sheepish when talking to folks on twitter. I don't know why because I'm a very outgoing person. This doesn't happen in real life or with any other form of social media.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

I confess that I though eloping would be easier... and so far I have managed to make three people cry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X