X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
    I think googling it before doing it is the absolute opposite of dumbassness!

I confess I actually like having my nephew living with me. Who knew that after 10 years of living alone I'd adjust to another person being here so easily
    Lol probably right. What I did NOT know what that is can sometimes cause certain people to have insomnia. So I was casually relaxed and wide awake. Unfortunately bi polar brains react very contradictory to medications. It's a crap shoot.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I'm super emotional today. One of my good friends gave me a book for my birthday. It's the catalogue to an exhibition I went to just over a month ago, and I'd lamented on facebook that I couldn't afford the catalogue and we weren't allowed to take pics. She remembered and gave it to me for my bday, and I almost cried because it's nice when friends care about you enough to remember that stuff. I'd really appreciate it normally, but since I'm so emotional I actually almost cried.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        I confess that I'm super emotional today. One of my good friends gave me a book for my birthday. It's the catalogue to an exhibition I went to just over a month ago, and I'd lamented on facebook that I couldn't afford the catalogue and we weren't allowed to take pics. She remembered and gave it to me for my bday, and I almost cried because it's nice when friends care about you enough to remember that stuff. I'd really appreciate it normally, but since I'm so emotional I actually almost cried.
        Sometimes crying can be a good thing, because it lets people know you really appreciate what they did... Like REALLY. They know you aren't just saying it... And I know it's a rough time for you, but the good news is you know how to express that and be open about it-- most people aren't that emotionally strong...

Comment

I didn't actually cry lol...but I think it might have been visible that I was almost crying haha.

Comment

I confess to being smothering sometimes even though I'm aware I'm doing it.

Comment

I confess I get weird this time of year..

It is nearing the anniversary of my near death experience. And even though it is always at the back of my mind, for the most part I can scoot it out of most everyday life. It's been quite a few years now, but not yet a decade since my illness. And I thank everyday that I am alive but the image of what I saw (whether it be a strange dream created by the energy in my brain or something else) is still clear as the moment it happened in my memory. It seemed so real at the moment, and I had actually felt a distinct feeling of disappointment that I had to go back to living. Of course once I woke up again, I was no longer disappointed, I was quite happy to be alive and to be feeling better after weeks of excruciating pain. I healed quite quickly after that and was home in a week.

In that dream, there was a mountain, and I was on the trail to it, as if I were really backpacking though my burden that I was carrying was very light. I felt like I was home but the message was clear in my head, I still had a mountain to climb. I could give you all the details of this place, but it would take longer then I have time for right now to do so.

So often I wonder, what mountain do I still need to climb, and where do I find this mountain? But especially this time of year it becomes a more pressing thought in my head. So I tend to get a bit weired and withdrawn thinking about what it all could possibly mean, or perhaps I am just driving myself to insanity and it means nothing?

Comment

I confess to being bossy sometimes to those around me!

Comment

I confess to acting weird or overreacting when I'm angry, and to sounding mad when I'm not at all, and to being a procrastinator to almost anything. Also to lying a lot, mostly because of my procrastination and to make it seem like I actually did what I was supposed to do.

Originally posted by SCoyote View Post
                  I confess I get weird this time of year..

It is nearing the anniversary of my near death experience. ... So I tend to get a bit weired and withdrawn thinking about what it all could possibly mean, or perhaps I am just driving myself to insanity and it means nothing?
                  Just wondering, but how do you know if you're having a near death experience? I've had a vision that has been got me thinking ever since, but how am I supposed to know if it's near death or not? And no, I don't think you're driving yourself to insanity, and if it has stuck with you all this time then it definitely means something.
                  "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                  -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Did you have a pulse at the time?
                    I'm oversimplifying but effectively if you were at the edge of being a corpse (physically at the edge, "that bullet missed my head by an inch" is literally near death but it isn't normally filed with NDEs) then visions occuring in that state have decent odds of fitting the bill.
                    Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess that I worry too much about EVERYTHING.

I'm in self-destruct mode and it's making me crazy. I need to stop.

:s x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I've given up writing because I no longer feel the need for the outside world to hear my voice any longer. I've come to the sad conclusion all these years of trying to have a connection with my reader is futile. I have found myself in a world I am no longer a part of.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess to having a "click buy" problem when browsing the web. But they're so pretty!
                          Last edited by Maria de Luna; 20 Sep 2012, 03:35. Reason: needed a '
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I confess I've given up writing because I no longer feel the need for the outside world to hear my voice any longer. I've come to the sad conclusion all these years of trying to have a connection with my reader is futile. I have found myself in a world I am no longer a part of.

I find this distressing. As an avid reader, with poor eyesight, this concerns me. I'm saddened.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Some people i know often think i curse them or cast spells on them. This is something i can't confess since it is, most of time, unconscious...

Comment

I confess that I am seriously regretting offering to look after my friend's baby tomorrow morning. There is literally no one else and she needs to go to a very important appointment. She said she could miss it, but I don't want her to. Besides, she's having such a difficult time right now and hasn't many people around her for support. What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there to help when she's backed into a corner and desperate for help?

The thing is. I don't really like babies. They make me nervous. I don't know what to do with them. They smell. I can't wait until she is older and starts toddling around and trying to talk, but when she just lies there gurrgling and staring at me with that wide-eyed, possessed expression, it is creepy. She's going to sense that I'm anxious and she'll be fearful without her mum. I doubt she'll stop crying the entire time.

Oh why did I agree to this???
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X