This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

That smell before.. it wasn't the cat...
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess I am pretty freaking miserable, and lonely. I have slumped in to a kind of depression that I can't seem to shake, and I don't trust people enough to be able to talk about it with anyone. I need to learn to open up and let people in, but I have no idea how. And I hate feeling sorry for myself.

I also confess it felt kinda good to just get that out there.
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess I keep having nightmares where I wake up in the grips of a panic attack, and I don't know how to stop it. I'm practically living off of Rescue Remedy right now.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
          I confess I am pretty freaking miserable, and lonely. I have slumped in to a kind of depression that I can't seem to shake, and I don't trust people enough to be able to talk about it with anyone. I need to learn to open up and let people in, but I have no idea how. And I hate feeling sorry for myself.
          I confess exactly the same. Except I trust people enough to talk about it but choose not to because my problems are MINE and all my friends seems to be going through shiz of their own, and i dont want to burden them with my issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
            That smell before.. it wasn't the cat...

All right. I must confess that I find the ambiguity here singularly enticing. I cannot resist.

I recall something, it's right on the edge of my peripheral memory, so to speak, but even after searching for context, to help jar these notably inconsistent memory banks of mine, my curiosity is so piqued it could easily be described as 'obsessed'.

That is to say, what smell before? And, if not the kitty, what?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess that I am in the grips of a chocolate and cherry coke binge right now...
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I confess that I like getting and giving christmas presents even though I'm not christian.

Comment

Originally posted by pladedump View Post
                  I confess that I like getting and giving christmas presents even though I'm not christian.
                  It's more of a secular holiday these days anyway. Besides Christmas, both the date (being near the winter solstice) and the concept itself (winter gift exchange holiday) are pagan in origin and were adopted by christians in order to win over pagan converts
                  Circe

Comment

I confess, most of the things that delight me seem to induce nothing more than sheer terror and/or disgust in others.

Not sure whether or not to feel unique, or maladjusted.

Comment

I confess that for me it is boring to be surrounded by others and I make excuses just to be by myself, alone, with a book, cup of tea or even watching tv. The only exception is my boyfriend.
                      "I was born from a Spark and Fire I became"

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigan View Post
                        I confess that for me it is boring to be surrounded by others and I make excuses just to be by myself, alone, with a book, cup of tea or even watching tv. The only exception is my boyfriend.
                        I feel the same way a lot of the time. I tend to be a little bit of an introvert. I enjoy hanging around my friends sometimes, though.

Comment

I confess, I did something illegal last year in school, but I'm afraid to say it...

Comment

I confess I wished I had a Death Note.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I confess that if Daryl Dixon was real I'd run away with him. :=P:

Comment

I confess that I need to start being more social for my kid's sake. Since losing my job, though, I'm pretty burnt out and antisocial
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X