This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

If you do that... I'll find you and kick your ass. After all I did for you!

I confess I did a double take when I got the e-mail from TS. Have I mentioned before that my e-mail tone on my phone is the Old Spice whistle? I felt it very suitable.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
      If you do that... I'll find you and kick your ass. After all I did for you!

I confess I did a double take when I got the e-mail from TS. Have I mentioned before that my e-mail tone on my phone is the Old Spice whistle? I felt it very suitable.

All I have to do to get you down here, is to stop posting again?

Deal!!
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess that some of my favorite songs are Bluegrass Gospel and A Capella Gospel... despite that the message is sometimes offensive.

Just like that one of my favorite book series is the Lensman Series by EE "Doc" Smith, despite the frequent, offensive, 1940's misogyny.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          I did not 'squeal with delight'. Hmph.

But I was very, VERY surprised. And then pleased.
          I squealed with delight.

...and then my hubby looked at me funny.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I have a caffeine addiction.

Comment

You and perhaps 70-80 percent of the world. I love coffee but have had to restrict my consumption being a bit older. Caffeine is an interesting thing being that it is available just about everywhere. We allow some addictive things but even now they are taking a hard look at "Energy" drinks as problematic. People ending up in the emergency room because of over consumption of caffeine. Anything can be bad for you depending on how much you do.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                You and perhaps 70-80 percent of the world. I love coffee but have had to restrict my consumption being a bit older. Caffeine is an interesting thing being that it is available just about everywhere. We allow some addictive things but even now they are taking a hard look at "Energy" drinks as problematic. People ending up in the emergency room because of over consumption of caffeine. Anything can be bad for you depending on how much you do.
                I find energy drinks interesting. I mean, why would anybody want to drink so many of them that it could possibly kill them? They taste like ass, for one thing, and who needs that much energy to begin with? I also find the myth that taurine is bull sperm amusing.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                  I confess that I have a caffeine addiction.
                  Not me! I hate caffeine!

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I miss seeing her online.
                    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                      I confess I miss seeing her online.
                      Where is she?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                        I find energy drinks interesting. I mean, why would anybody want to drink so many of them that it could possibly kill them? They taste like ass, for one thing, and who needs that much energy to begin with? I also find the myth that taurine is bull sperm amusing.
                        I know o.o I can only drink about one in an entire day, and even then it makes me way too jittery. I just don't get these guys who drink 3 in an hour and wind up in the hospital.

Comment

I confess I should be writing, but I'm caught up in the pull of Law and Order: SVU. How to get up the willpower to shut it off?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                            I confess I should be writing, but I'm caught up in the pull of Law and Order: SVU. How to get up the willpower to shut it off?
                            You can't, its impossible...
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I confess, I went shopping today and blew way too much money. But 500-thread count cotton sheets... totally worth it.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                You can't, its impossible...
                                I had to leave the house so I couldn't have WiFi.

Comment

Working...
                                X