X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Kahlenda View Post
    I really know that feeling, only difference is mine has ran out, tell you what vol, you and me we'll get a desert island in the pacific and live off the land on it, hows that sound? start a whole new country and system of government.

Anyone else up for that?
    lol i'm up for that!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I confess that I am still stuck in the past...it's hard to let go of things for me.

- - - Updated - - -

lets see i also confess that i am starting to hate being in germany...aaand i have always had a thing for uniforms lol

Comment

I confess that I often type a reply, sometimes even a lengthy one, only to close the tab without posting it.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
        aaand i have always had a thing for uniforms lol
        Me too!!! Military uniforms are pretty damn appealing to me. I'm surprised I didn't marry a military man, myself. But it's ok. Hubby makes up for it by being super nerdy which is just as appealing to me. Lol
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Me too!!! Military uniforms are pretty damn appealing to me. I'm surprised I didn't marry a military man, myself. But it's ok. Hubby makes up for it by being super nerdy which is just as appealing to me. Lol
          Oh, me three! Especially West Point.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

i'm making a mental note note to post anypictures of me in uniform lol

Comment

i'm making a mental note note to post anypictures of me in uniform lol
              Stripper uniforms don't count (for me anyway). :P
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              Sneak Attack

Comment

I did in fact post a pic of me in younger days in a Navy dress blues

- - - Updated - - -

and here it be.

dad and family.jpg

Thats me on the right
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

HAHAHAHA, i was thinking military actually, but now you mention it......... lol

Comment

HAHAHAHA, i was thinking military actually, but now you mention it......... lol
                    interesting HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I confess, I never think of anything to confess unless I see this thread in my 'New Posts' list ;D
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                        I confess that I often type a reply, sometimes even a lengthy one, only to close the tab without posting it.
                        I confess that I do this, too. But I typicallynclose it or hit the back button on purpose. Usually because I was typing a mean reply.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

I confess that when I see the confession thread pop up my mind goes "Oh Juicy stuff"
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            I confess that when I see the confession thread pop up my mind goes "Oh Juicy stuff"
                            As you wish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confess that this upcoming road trip, to Seattle (that I mentioned, in passing, once or twice), is to pick up a woman that's moving in, here. She's a friend, I've known for about a year, from WoW. She initially met (online, that is) my stepson/daughter (pre-op transgender = still male??), and they started a sort of online relationship. That didn't last terribly long, of course. [She's 51 and he's 29.] She's MY age... basically. Anyway, the living arrangement that she's in, now, is totally unacceptable. I'll just say: thievery, abuse, total inconsideration, lack of regular utilities (no running water?!? How does one NOT pay a water bill?).

Horrific place to be, with not-nice people, negativity running rampant... fuck it. We have an unused spare bedroom, since our last boarder moved out a few months ago. She doesn't drive, though, so the idea had been to pay movers to do the work. Major expense. Okay, so how about mixing up Fed-Ex with Am-Track and shipping, traveling carrying the belongings? Complicated. And, crunching the numbers, it's still about as expensive as hiring movers.

I've been texting with this woman, almost daily for several months. At least every third day, anyway.

I'm thinking; even rounding up the distance, rounding down the gas mileage, stopping in Nevada to pick up my utility trailer, that I can make the trip with maybe as little as 600 dollars. Again, rounded up. Compared to a minimum of 3 grand? Shit! Give ME the 3 grand, I'll drive it! LOL

Well, sort of. She's figuring on food expenses and a safety net, so is trying to scrounge up twice that $600 estimate. A total of 1200, to send, Western Union, or whatever, for me to hit the road. Brian/Tisha, my mom and I would all head west to RESCUE, literally, this nice lady.

Did I mention, anywhere, that I am a horrible flirt? There is a great deal of romantic interest between us. Which, if it works out that way, will be the second woman I've met online, then proceeded to hook up with. Wait a second! Didn't she sorta date the kid?? Brian refers to her as an ex-girlfriend. He gave her the nickname 'Raven', that seems to have stuck (and stems from WoW, as well).

Wowsers. That's a confession!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Wow.

/10char

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that sometimes I am angry and have no reason to be...
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X