• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

We're all going to die.
    Damn, you revealed the ending. It's no fun now
    Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I confess, I'm thinking about just randomly cursing people, because apparently that's what people with loose morals & ethics like me are expected to do. I hate not living up to other people's expectations :devil:

I also confess that I really hate our version of the devil smiley. He needs a pitchfork or something.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!

We're all going to die.
        This is why we can't have anything nice.

I confess i should really clean my house...but that means getting rid of traces of my magic kitty.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!

We're all going to die.

Except...

Since I've never died before, that means I have no precedent to follow. Logically, then, it's just as likely that I'm immortal.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Mine also Corbin,I sometimes dread the idea of being alive at 85-90.
            I sometimes dread the idea of being alive at 30-40

I confess that I really don't like my brothers, it probably wouldn't be a stretch to say that they disgust me. I also confess I've attempted cursing one of them at least twice.
            I also confess that I feel I wont amount to anything. I want to go into medicine or write books but I'm not smart enough or motivated enough for either. In twenty years I could see myself working retail, or worse, and I'm both terrified and disgusted by that prospect. My life will remain unfulfilling and empty and I'll be a soulless gear in the machination of society.
            I confess that I sometimes think that God believes there's no reason for it's own existence and like the rest of us it either cannot bring itself to die, cannot find a reason to die or else cannot end it's existence. If God exists it must be a pretty depressed guy.
            Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
              I also confess that I feel I wont amount to anything. I want to go into medicine or write books but I'm not smart enough or motivated enough for either. In twenty years I could see myself working retail, or worse, and I'm both terrified and disgusted by that prospect. My life will remain unfulfilling and empty and I'll be a soulless gear in the machination of society.
              Welcome to my world. True confession.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post

I also confess that I really hate our version of the devil smiley. He needs a pitchfork or something.
                :devilish::devilish: <---we have this one too...
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I am not actually ethnically Greek, but instead I am German where an ancient Greek would probably look at my appearance as something reminiscent to a blonde northern barbarian tribesman.

I embraced Hellenismos because I like all things Greek despite not ethnically being one myself.

That and also because I found a calling with the Olympians.

Comment

I confess I'm still attatched to the first compulsive liar and girl-player who ever said he loved me.

Comment

I ranted on fb about my looong work day of two jobs back to back. I ranted about wanting Lemonheads.
                      He gave me 3 boxes today.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have to confess that once I open a bottle of wine, I feel a compulsion to empty it.
                        We will be the jerks the world needs.

Comment

I recently offended someone on this forum, and I really didn't mean to. I think they took my meaning waaay to far, but the point is that I offended them. My confessions is that I still haven't responded. At first I was completely shocked at the reaction and I needed time to think it over. Then I just did not have time. Now I have time, and I'm writing here instead. Feeling like a shit bloke....
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess, I don't really want to go back to school while I am working, I am afraid of always being sleepy and miserable...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I confess that I have been away from the forum for so long and now I am almost afraid to come back.
                              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
                                I confess that I have been away from the forum for so long and now I am almost afraid to come back.
                                come back! There may be lots of new folk here, but we're generally okay people .
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X