This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I've really wanted to cut lately and the only reason I haven't is because I have nothing sharp enough and there's nothing to sterilize it with
    Circe

Comment

I should be writing. You may or may not have noticed that my contribution here goes up during Nano events. I assure you it's entirely a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        I confess I've really wanted to cut lately and the only reason I haven't is because I have nothing sharp enough and there's nothing to sterilize it with
        Well at least you're going to do it cleanly.

I confess my favourite time at work is when I'm not working and i'm on PF instead...
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          Now now. When you were 14 that was cool. You are too old to be acting a fool. Good job on NOT doing it!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My confession: 400g of strawberries in one go.. I feel a little sickly now, but it was worth it. Well, it IS Wimbledon I guess.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I confess that I may have forgotten how to really relax... Can't remember the last time it's happened.

Comment

I confess that I'm lonely, and that I don't want to go another 4 months without seeing you.

We've seen each other 4 weeks out of this whole year so far.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I'm just sitting here in my bathingsuit, waiting for it to be Gym time... and I really should shave my legs. But... Honestly, I just don't give a crap and I'm not gonna. I'll shave them tomorrow before I go to my massage appointment.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                    I confess I'm just sitting here in my bathingsuit, waiting for it to be Gym time... and I really should shave my legs. But... Honestly, I just don't give a crap and I'm not gonna. I'll shave them tomorrow before I go to my massage appointment.
                    I confess that I am SOOOO glad one of the after-effects of menopause is less leg-hair!!! I used to have to shave every day - twice if I had a hot date - it was like a Jersey Italian man's beard. Now it's just a little fuzz. I can actually go a week or more!!! I love my Crone stage so far, except for the arthritis.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

Im seriously bad at sharing my legs, especially in winter...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        Im seriously bad at sharing my legs, especially in winter...
                        8 years and counting here...

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          yeah mine aren't that bad....

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Confession:

I'm finding the strict adherence to 'cultural norms' amusing.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              29 years and counting here...

[4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                                I confess that I am SOOOO glad one of the after-effects of menopause is less leg-hair!!! I used to have to shave every day - twice if I had a hot date - it was like a Jersey Italian man's beard. Now it's just a little fuzz. I can actually go a week or more!!! I love my Crone stage so far, except for the arthritis.
                                I confess that after reading this post I'm not so afraid of aging. :P

I also confess that I haven't been able to put any kind of metal to my skin (excluding my wedding ring and pentacle), including razors, for years because of the allergic reaction. Waxing is awesome...

Comment

Working...
                                X