X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

super glad to hear it!!!
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
      Post your confessions in this thread. Share with us all your darkest (and all other kind of) secrets.
      D, I always knew you had a thing for confessions lol you even started a thread!!

hmmmm and since i'm on a confession thread...I might as well confess that I am OBSESSED with strawberries!!

Comment

I confess I can't let go of my regrets.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I confess that about a week ago, I replied to a thread with a really long post and then deleted it.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            I confess that about a week ago, I replied to a thread with a really long post and then deleted it.
            I do that all the time. Usually when I 'accidentally' threaten removal of limbs and what not.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I do that all the time. Usually when I 'accidentally' threaten removal of limbs and what not.
              lol. My post was completely kosher. I just changed my mind about wanting to share the information within it.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                lol. My post was completely kosher. I just changed my mind about wanting to share the information within it.
                Yeah at times me too. I just get halfway and I'm like ' is this really important? I could be watching a Wolvie cartoon or something else' I find my way half through thinking I sound like a crazy person and I just click away and do something else.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It might only be my first day here... but I saw this and thought I'd confess some things...

I've been very lonely lately, just entered college, never really had a significant other of any sort (avoided it in high school since I figured it wouldn't last past that), but now I'm here at college, know almost no one, and feel very alone... I really want that connection with someone special, but I want to find the "right one" and its all so confusing.

Sometimes I just browse dating sites feeling depressed (oh goddess that sounds a lot more embarrassing than I thought it would... ;-; ), but I feel its just getting to be me alone and its not getting any better. :c

That's my spiel, probably doesn't compare to most confessions, but blech, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Unus Mundus View Post
                    It might only be my first day here... but I saw this and thought I'd confess some things...

I've been very lonely lately, just entered college, never really had a significant other of any sort (avoided it in high school since I figured it wouldn't last past that), but now I'm here at college, know almost no one, and feel very alone... I really want that connection with someone special, but I want to find the "right one" and its all so confusing.

Sometimes I just browse dating sites feeling depressed (oh goddess that sounds a lot more embarrassing than I thought it would... ;-; ), but I feel its just getting to be me alone and its not getting any better. :c

That's my spiel, probably doesn't compare to most confessions, but blech, whatever.
                    Prehaps your lonely days are over since you may find a special someone or at the very least some great new friends here Waiting for the right one is weeeeeeeell worth the wait <3
                    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Auseklis View Post
                      Prehaps your lonely days are over since you may find a special someone or at the very least some great new friends here Waiting for the right one is weeeeeeeell worth the wait <3
                      That's what I keep hoping for, heh, and I agree, the wait will be worth it! I've been trying to go out and meet new people, so maybe I'll find someone that way (just wish it would go faster >_<)!

Comment

Hmmm as I am on a confession board I guess I better cough up too. Hmmm... I confess that although my house is very 'pagan' themed, my bedroom is covered in Disney Lilo & Stitch toys and posters and anything else I can get my hands on. I confess I have over 1000 Lilo & Stitched themed things *blushing*
                        My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I confess that if I'm under stress I want gods/spirits/spaghetti monsters completely, 100% out of my business. And for the first time in my life. I feel like that's not an unfair request.

It's refreshing.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

My signature minus the link plug.
                            I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I can hear my roommate having sex.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                I can hear my roommate having sex.
                                Good sex or bad sex?
                                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                                Seen the desert and the birds
                                You cut your hair short
                                Like a shush to an insult
                                The world had been yelling
                                Since the day you were born
                                Revolting with anger
                                While it smiled like it was cute
                                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment