X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
    I confess that I try like hell to not let that bother me, but it still does, especially when my sis-in-law is posting photos of all the little projects and trips her kids are doing and I'm in a ball of blankets with mine.
    I have terribly fond memories of being in a ball of blankets with my mom. She would read to me and let me fall asleep in her bed until dad got home. Good stuff
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
      I have terribly fond memories of being in a ball of blankets with my mom. She would read to me and let me fall asleep in her bed until dad got home. Good stuff
      Thank you for that.

Comment

Ah you ladies are so right. I confess the same... At times it seems thats when there is peace in the house, but I feel guilty.

Comment

I confess I cannot recall the last time I actually felt guilty.
          I love being a Satanist.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. And when I watch the sis-in-law with the kids, it does to me, always look like its more for her than them as often during these things her kids are crying and flaking out...except in the perfectly posed scrap booked photos. It seems like a lot of work to me, when I'd prefer my kid was happy when we are spending time together. That doesn't mean giving in, and when the weather is nice, outside as much as we can...and lots of dancing and playing too. But its still hard...
            Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
            These make me feel a lot better. My husband's mom was very lax at home with him, from the stories he's told me, and although they are very close, they didn't seem to spend all that much time together when he was young. In contrast, my mother spent my entire childhood trying to force me to enjoy spending time with my family, and then they'd drag me to every rodeo and country music concert in the state, instead of including me in the decision of what we might go do. She and I have never been close.

Also, I'm derailing the crap out of this thread.

I confess I ate most of what I made for lunch because I'm hungry, leaving only a little for the kids, but I'm completely okay with that because I know neither of them will bother eating until dinnertime anyway. I'll probably eat their food, too.

And I confess that the neighbor's dog is driving me so nuts that I don't bother letting her know when it's gotten loose in the street again. No one seems to care how dangerous it is, so I've resigned myself to the probability that it will get driven over at some point.

Comment

I want to change my sex from male to female.

I have always felt like I am in the wrong body. My male body disgusts me. I have always wanted to be a woman. I prefer womens clothing and I like to exhibit feminine behavior. I hate being forced to exhibit masculine behavior. I currently identify as a transgender female.

I want to have sexual reassignment surgery. I also want to have a tracheal shave, face feminization surgery and voice feminization surgery. I want to take female sex hormones.

I then want to live my life as a lesbian.
              I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamKane View Post
                I want to change my sex from male to female.

I have always felt like I am in the wrong body. My male body disgusts me. I have always wanted to be a woman. I prefer womens clothing and I like to exhibit feminine behavior. I hate being forced to exhibit masculine behavior. I currently identify as a transgender female.

I want to have sexual reassignment surgery. I also want to have a tracheal shave, face feminization surgery and voice feminization surgery. I want to take female sex hormones.

I then want to live my life as a lesbian.
                I have a good friend who is living as a transgendered female and is a lesbian. Go for it. Do what makes you happy <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sondst View Post
                  I have a good friend who is living as a transgendered female and is a lesbian. Go for it. Do what makes you happy <3
                  Thank you so very much. <3 I just need the money. How do I tell my family?
                  I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamKane View Post
                    Thank you so very much. <3 I just need the money. How do I tell my family?
                    If it was me? I would start pursuing the required therapy first before discussing it with anyone other than in a place like this. Not only will that help you make sure this is the best way for you to go, it will also give you the skills to deal with addressing it with your family.

Comment

If it was me? I would start pursuing the required therapy first before discussing it with anyone other than in a place like this. Not only will that help you make sure this is the best way for you to go, it will also give you the skills to deal with addressing it with your family.
                      I intend to go to therapy. I also thank you for your input.

Hail Satan.

Comment

#1 Do whatever makes you happy!! We only live once (as far as i know >_> lol) You should do it all out and all the way around.
                        #2 Definitely do the therapy along with the physical, you will learn lots of stuff there that will make the transition easier and telling other people!
                        #3 When you do start telling your family or friends or complete strangers etc...Who ever is bothered by it or tries to force you to be someone or something you're not doesn't really care about you and aren't even worth you're time. There will be people who change how they feel about you for this, I wont sugar coat it. BUT these people don't really care about your happiness, they care solely about some "picture" society tells them is OK and normal. F**k 'em!! Don't listen and do what's best for you!
                        #4 The money, of course an issue, I know these things are hugely expensive. I would just start saving money like a crazy person, work really hard, maybe get a second part time on the side job, try to turn your hobbies into something you can make money with on the side, sell things...don't rely on a car if you don't have to. Quit smoking if you're a smoker...it will save you tons of money!! Save save save. Also as soon as you get enough money for one thing do it, it will give you a sense of encouragement that you are indeed getting one step closer and closer and closer.
                        That's all I can come up with for now...Hope it helped. Other than that, Good Luck and be happy <3

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                          #1 Do whatever makes you happy!! We only live once (as far as i know >_> lol) You should do it all out and all the way around.
                          #2 Definitely do the therapy along with the physical, you will learn lots of stuff there that will make the transition easier and telling other people!
                          #3 When you do start telling your family or friends or complete strangers etc...Who ever is bothered by it or tries to force you to be someone or something you're not doesn't really care about you and aren't even worth you're time. There will be people who change how they feel about you for this, I wont sugar coat it. BUT these people don't really care about your happiness, they care solely about some "picture" society tells them is OK and normal. F**k 'em!! Don't listen and do what's best for you!
                          #4 The money, of course an issue, I know these things are hugely expensive. I would just start saving money like a crazy person, work really hard, maybe get a second part time on the side job, try to turn your hobbies into something you can make money with on the side, sell things...don't rely on a car if you don't have to. Quit smoking if you're a smoker...it will save you tons of money!! Save save save. Also as soon as you get enough money for one thing do it, it will give you a sense of encouragement that you are indeed getting one step closer and closer and closer.
                          That's all I can come up with for now...Hope it helped. Other than that, Good Luck and be happy <3
                          I thank so much you too.

Hail Satan.

Comment

AdamKane would you prefer we address you with female pronouns?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              AdamKane would you prefer we address you with female pronouns?
                              She has changed her profile identification to female, and expressed that she identifies herself as female, so, my guess is, yes.
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                                She has changed her profile identification to female, and expressed that she identifies herself as female, so, my guess is, yes.
                                Oops. I just noticed that. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X