X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by AdamKane View Post
    I want to change my sex from male to female.

I have always felt like I am in the wrong body. My male body disgusts me. I have always wanted to be a woman. I prefer womens clothing and I like to exhibit feminine behavior. I hate being forced to exhibit masculine behavior. I currently identify as a transgender female.

I want to have sexual reassignment surgery. I also want to have a tracheal shave, face feminization surgery and voice feminization surgery. I want to take female sex hormones.

I then want to live my life as a lesbian.
    Wow, congratulations

I have a good male-female transsexual friend. She's still in the fairly early stages of her transformation. It's very brave of you to openly accept the fact that you are meant to be female. Stand strong! Wishing you the best <3

Comment

I confess I'm a sensitive Anne. I try to be really strong all the time and try to keep the image up that I'm unbreakable and non-destructible. In real life I'm a really fragile soul. It felt good to say this.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        AdamKane would you prefer we address you with female pronouns?
        Yes please.

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
        She has changed her profile identification to female, and expressed that she identifies herself as female, so, my guess is, yes.
        ThorsSon has got it right. I just wish I could change my username to a female one.

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        Wow, congratulations

I have a good male-female transsexual friend. She's still in the fairly early stages of her transformation. It's very brave of you to openly accept the fact that you are meant to be female. Stand strong! Wishing you the best <3
        I wish her the best. I also thank you.

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
        I confess I'm a sensitive Anne. I try to be really strong all the time and try to keep the image up that I'm unbreakable and non-destructible. In real life I'm a really fragile soul. It felt good to say this.
        I think even putting up a strong front would make you stronger. If it doesn't, I hope that you find more strength.
        I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamKane View Post

ThorsSon has got it right. I just wish I could change my username to a female one.
          You can. PM myself, Juni, or Chain with the user name that you would like. Its not something we do normally around here, because we discourage the idea that someone can change their user name every week... But for things like this, and a few other exceptions, we do change user names.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            You can. PM myself, Juni, or Chain with the user name that you would like. Its not something we do normally around here, because we discourage the idea that someone can change their user name every week... But for things like this, and a few other exceptions, we do change user names.
            I PM'd you. Please make my username without spaces.
            I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by KahlanAmnell View Post
              I PM'd you. Please make my username without spaces.

Fixed!

[/10 char]
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Fixed!

[/10 char]
                Thank you very much.

Hail Satan.

Comment

YAY !! Congrats on the new name Kahlan
                  Hey question is that you in the avatar?? (don't mean to be nosy lol sorry...it's ok if you don't wanna answer!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                    YAY !! Congrats on the new name Kahlan
                    Hey question is that you in the avatar?? (don't mean to be nosy lol sorry...it's ok if you don't wanna answer!)
                    No she in one of my favorite actresses. Her name is Bridget Regan. On a TV show, she played a character named Kahlan Amnell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

No she in one of my favorite actresses. Her name is Bridget Regan. On a TV show, she played a character named Kahlan Amnell.
                      aaaaahhhhhh otay.

Comment

I usually use names of TV show or movie characters as usernames. AdamKane (Adam Kane) is also a character from a TV show. Because I couldn't find a good avatar for him and because I am a transgender woman, I decided to go with Kahlan Amnell.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I usually use names of TV show or movie characters as usernames. AdamKane (Adam Kane) is also a character from a TV show. Because I couldn't find a good avatar for him and because I am a transgender woman, I decided to go with Kahlan Amnell.
                          Have you read the Sword of Truth series or seen the show (I forgot the name of it...)? My husband read the series when he was a kid and I read it about a year or two ago.

Comment

Yes. I love Legend Of The Seeker.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Yes. I love Legend Of The Seeker.
                              I personally thought Legend of the Seeker was a terrible TV show. But the books are one of my favourite series.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                I personally thought Legend of the Seeker was a terrible TV show. But the books are one of my favourite series.
                                I don't get how.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Working...
                                X