X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    I'll trade you one lazy, filthy boy for a girl who is up at 8!
    I just came from living with a lazy, filthy boy! It's a huge change going from always having to do ALL the chores ALL the time, to waking up to someone doing the dishes and watching a chick flick.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I just came from living with a lazy, filthy boy! It's a huge change going from always having to do ALL the chores ALL the time, to waking up to someone doing the dishes and watching a chick flick.
      Dude, if someone else did the dishes I would hug her head off. OR his. But, you know, there are 3 boys here who could do the dishes and there's 3 boys who never do. And if they try, they fuck everything up because I imagine mommy did everything for their precious little angels. It's annoying and I can't fucking get them to understand that I'm cleaning up their messes for ZERO gratitude. It's not that hard to clean up your own shit but it's annoying as fuck to expect someone else to do it.

One of them asked me to make him brownies. I immediately said "Fuck you, make your own damn brownies."
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess that every time someone brings up anything related to quack herbalism, I turn into the type of internet personality I hate the most. You know, the kind of person who has hystrionics if you call a spider a 'bug'? Herbs do that to me. I am that person.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess that I am the worst pessimist I know. I can think of something good and tell you how it could go wrong in so many ways.

As they say; "The cup isn't half full nor empty. It's bone dry and you're in the desert." At least that's what I say.
          By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
          -Confucius

Blog

Comment

I quit. Enough said.
            I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

I confess I'm about to pack up all the shrines and take a break from spiritual activities until I can clear my head out a bit. They've just spent the last month getting dusty. I think I need life to be as simple as possible for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                I confess I'm about to pack up all the shrines and take a break from spiritual activities until I can clear my head out a bit. They've just spent the last month getting dusty. I think I need life to be as simple as possible for a while.
                You are a month away from one of the most spiritual and grounding events. I think you are chock full of spirit in the most hands on (though I'm sure you don't feel like it at times) way possible. In ways many of us will never know. You don't need an object to remind you of your spiritual nature. Trust me.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  You are a month away from one of the most spiritual and grounding events. I think you are chock full of spirit in the most hands on (though I'm sure you don't feel like it at times) way possible. In ways many of us will never know. You don't need an object to remind you of your spiritual nature. Trust me.
                  *sniffle*

I love you.

Comment

*sniffle*

I love you.
                    nooooooooooooooooooo

I'm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeelting

Comment

Tosses water to stop the melting....Oh Wait...trying to remember "the Wizard of Oz"...Damn my freaking memory once again...
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm really dreading the deadpan look I'm going to get from my OB tomorrow when I have to tell him I haven't taken the blood pressure medication he prescribed last week. I did the exact same thing two years ago. I'm not convinced I need it yet, but I hate having to tell him that. I'm nervous enough about medication, but when the attached info includes the note that it should only be used during pregnancy "when clearly needed" and my blood pressure was only 170-something over 83, and the Internet tells me it's also used to delay preterm labor by reducing calcium to the placenta, it's even hard to convince myself.

Comment

I confess that my partner promised to come skiing with me today, but has so far spent the entire morning throwing up from drinking the previous night.

I confess that I'm not sure if I should be mad because he said he promised, but then drank too much, or if I should be okay with it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Rafe 170 is extremely high. It means you are indeed stressing your heart.

Comment

Shit, I meant 120-something. Typo.

Comment

Not to mention, reducing the amount of blood flow to the placenta, potentially lowering the amount of oxygen the baby's getting and increasing the chance of having cardiovascular disease later, even if the high BP goes down after birth.

Shit, I meant 120-something. Typo.

Oh, gods thank you. You were freaking me out, I was going to throw a virtual hissy fit at you.
                                Last edited by thalassa; 26 Dec 2013, 14:01. Reason: double post
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X