Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    People who worship/believe in specific gods/pantheons kinda make me laugh.
    that sentence is one word too long.
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
      that sentence is one word too long.
      I didn't want to be a TOTAL asshat. I had to add the "kinda" because hey, we're all full of shit. :3
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I constantly feel like people are pressured to cover up and rewire their personality simply to become what everyone else wants them to be. It's a vicious cycle, and I hope I'm wrong, but it's something I never really encountered until I moved to MN.

Comment

I hate eggnogg.
          But I don't mind good fruitcake.

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!!!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I hate eggnogg.

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!!!
            NO debate for me I hate them both.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I hate eggnogg.

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!!!
              I'm the opposite but I won't debate it. More eggnog for me and more fruit cake for you. win win, yes?
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Yes yes. Eggnog makes me think of it being Santa's 'man juice'

Comment

I like eggnog, good fruitcake...

and mincemeat pie.

Sometimes I will buy a jar of mincemeat mix and just eat it on graham crackers. Or toast. Or straight from the jar.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

What exactly is minced meat? Is it reindeer meat from the naughty reindeers?

Comment

What exactly is minced meat? Is it reindeer meat from the naughty reindeers?
                      Ironically, it's fruit.

'Mincemeat' is the spiced fruit stuff that they put in Christmas fruit mince pies. I could eat it straight from the jar. too.

On the other hand, 'minced meat' or 'mince' is what we call ground beef in Australia. And we make pies out of that too. lol

So in Australia, we call them 'fruit mince pies' to avoid confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                        On the other hand, 'minced meat' or 'mince' is what we call ground beef in Australia.
                        What do you call ground meat that's not beef? Like ground pork, or ground lamb, or ground kangaroo?
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                          What do you call ground meat that's not beef? Like ground pork, or ground lamb, or ground kangaroo?
                          Pork mince, chicken mince, lamb mince, roo mince etc etc. If someone says just 'mince' or 'minced meat' they mean beef... everything else has the species in front of it.

Comment

I'm a little jealous of Australia, y'all have two national animals both of which are delicious. Meanwhile we only have bald eagles, and they are illegal to eat and taste bad.
                            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'm a little jealous of Australia, y'all have two national animals both of which are delicious.
                              Never eaten Emu so I can't say what that's like, but my mum has and she said it was okay. I do love Kangaroo though.

Meanwhile we only have bald eagles, and they are illegal to eat and taste bad.
                              Not to mention rather small.

And that shall count as my unpopular opinion for the day. Sorry, but Bald Eagles are really quite small compared to our Wedge Tailed Eagles. And not as pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                                Not to mention rather small.

And that shall count as my unpopular opinion for the day. Sorry, but Bald Eagles are really quite small compared to our Wedge Tailed Eagles. And not as pretty.
                                But compared to yours, our ravens are huge and God-like :-D Seriously, the native ravens of the desert Southwest stand about 4 foot tall.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X