Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    I'm an artist. I've worked digitally (went to school for graphic design).

I. HATE. Macs.

I absolutely despise the things. I've never had a single mac that I was forced to work on that wasn't just an over-expensive paperweight piece of crap. Gods forbid you try to upgrade one. Nope. Can't do that. Gotta just buy a whole new computer. Yes. Yes you can get malware and trojans and crap on a Mac. Deal with it, just because no one bothers to make many for only 15% of the population, doesn't mean you can't get them.

To put in perspective how much I hate Macs, and they hate me. I have managed to blue screen of death a Mac somehow. No, not your idiotic spinning color wheel of death. Blue screen. Complete failure in the middle of trying to work on a school project. Just "screw you, have a nice day" complete failure and error message.
    Thank you. Thank you so much.

I am with you on this...

Plus, I've even killed an iPod by owning it....not even PLAYING it, just taking it out of the box. I've never owned an apple product that lived more than 6 months.

And their customer service is consecending.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I prefer being the crazy drunk guy as opposed to being in the crowd of people watching him swing from the chandelier.

^ also, Rock on guys! Down with Apple!!!!!!

Comment

Why is it okay for people's kids to ruin Santa, but if other kids tell theirs God isn't real, they're the bad guy?

And I'm a giant Apple fan girl. I didn't even know that was unpopular, but if I told you how many times my iPad has survived being dropped, stepped on and mangled and it still plays the mermaid dress up game and lets me read books and write and it's going on 3 years old? Don't even get me started on my iPhone. It's like the Holy Grail.

Comment

I think a lot of self-healing believers are on a par with Evangelical Christianity. (Illness = sin; visualization, etc., = prayer; and if it doesn't work you didn't focus/vibrate (pray/believe) enough.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I've never seen snow for realz.
            You need to experience snow. It's awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Chris the Bold View Post

also, Rock on guys! Down with Apple!!!!!!
            I have mixed feeling about Apple. I grew up using Macs (and remember quite fondly when the PowerMac *first* debuted). I enjoyed using them then. I don't have enough experience with them now to make any real informed opinion other than for A/V purposes they pretty much are standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
              Why is it okay for people's kids to ruin Santa, but if other kids tell theirs God isn't real, they're the bad guy?

And I'm a giant Apple fan girl. I didn't even know that was unpopular, but if I told you how many times my iPad has survived being dropped, stepped on and mangled and it still plays the mermaid dress up game and lets me read books and write and it's going on 3 years old? Don't even get me started on my iPhone. It's like the Holy Grail.
              Wow, I've never heard of it from that point of view. It's quite a radical comparison, but it truly does bring out the issue~
              And I agree! I love apple. While I can't afford a Mac laptop, I'm in love with my iphone haha. I don't understand how people crack theirs so easily either, I don't even use a case and somehow I'm always fine.

Comment

Honestly, that is exactly why I am OK with lying to kids about Santa. It prepares them to think critically about the other all-knowing always-watching imaginary-friend-in-the-sky.

I really think that I can trace the origin of my religious doubt to Santa Claus... as a result, I think that Santa is an excellent experience for children.
                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                  Honestly, that is exactly why I am OK with lying to kids about Santa. It prepares them to think critically about the other all-knowing always-watching imaginary-friend-in-the-sky.

I really think that I can trace the origin of my religious doubt to Santa Claus... as a result, I think that Santa is an excellent experience for children.

I use Santa and no God. Though I honestly haven't decided what to tell her about God, other than what I believe which might be pretty complex...or amazingly simple for a kid. I guess we'll see.

Comment

Unpopular opinion -

Even people I disagree with have important points to make, and are worth listening to.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Darn B. De,what is wrong with you,believing that other people "Might" actually have something to say:angel::devil:
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        Unpopular opinion -

Even people I disagree with have important points to make, and are worth listening to.
                        I don't. Sometimes shit doesn't need to be heard.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I refuse to take credit for, or apologize for, or be blamed for things that a country did years before my grandparent's grandparents were even thought of being conceived or move to said country.
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

I refuse to take credit for, or apologize for, or be blamed for things that a country did years before my grandparent's grandparents were even thought of being conceived or move to said country.
                            WELCOME TO AMERICA where something some rich jerk face did when your great grandparents were shoveling manure in Europe is YOUR FAULT PERSONALLY.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

Ahem. Moving along....

Comment

WELCOME TO AMERICA where something some rich jerk face did when your great grandparents were shoveling manure in Europe is YOUR FAULT PERSONALLY.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

Ahem. Moving along....
                              Pretty much what was just thrown in my face a little bit ago -____-
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the hypocrisy that is America, where its ok to be racist against whites.

Comment

Working...
                                X