Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!
    People actually do this???

Comment

If you play for the NBA and you miss a free throw you have to a pay a charity of your choice. As a professional athlete you should never ever miss a free throw because after all they are FREE! They are one of the fundamentals of basketball. Never should you ever miss one but if you do some charity deserves some of those multi-millions you make.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
        People actually do this???
        Yes, apparently they do. o.0

Comment

Yes, apparently they do. o.0
          I had read a while back,where a woman got rid of her cat,because it clashed with her new decor....I Say,is that an off color cat in your living room??Tut Tut...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I had read a while back,where a woman got rid of her cat,because it clashed with her new decor....I Say,is that an off color cat in your living room??Tut Tut...
            She didn't have to get rid of it, I mean I'm sure cat paint is a thing..
            I googled it, got a load of 'Painting games, for Cats' etc., the world is a strange place.

-I think Nintendo is a better company than Microsoft and Sony (though they've done a couple'a dodgy things recently).
            -I don't enjoy watching TV at all, nothing I like is on, ever.
            -I thought the new Hobbit Trilogy was the biggest load of horsepoop I've ever paid to watch.
            -Fifa isn't hard to play.
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              Oh wow... that is something special.

Comment

Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!
                W.T.GIANT.F

I can't even imagine this. I love books, and I have collected a few of them. I arrange them in special ways, sometimes by colour, sometimes by size, sometimes by arbitrary categorizations that I make up as i go along. Still, for the life of me, I can't even imagine this. I read a lot of random crap, and a good chunk of it is stuff I pick up off of the street for free (so, swill). Still, I would never just show off stuff I didn't truly love and collect in that way. The coloured shelf is for the treasured books. I had a few fillers in there (street books) to make it work for a while, but now it's just the classics.
                I guess what I'm trying to say is, as someone who loves books and acquires a lot of them, I just don't understand how people can buy them just for show like that. It kind of creeps me out.

Comment

When people say they were touched by an Angel. Touched by a Demon. Touched by the hand of some god...I pretty much think sad things about them.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    When people say they were touched by an Angel. Touched by a Demon. Touched by the hand of some god...I pretty much think sad things about them.
                    I dunno, it sounds kinda sacrelicious and kinky.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                      Hehehe... sacrelicious...
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                        If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I think children should be forcibly vaccinated against lethal diseases regardless of their guardian's wishes. Antivax people risk the lives of every immune compromised person they come in contact with, and that of their own children. It's a public safety hazard and akin to manslaughter when people are harmed.
                          They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                          Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                          -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

In the vaccination issue,I think I read where someone that had been vaccinated a long time back,was infected. I don't know if having had it as a kid(myself) would grant complete immunity or if vaccination would be temporary(say 10-20 years)...It has been less than 100 years since we have had vaccination so still need data on it.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

As much as I try (I said TRY) to be open-minded, on some issues I just want to run through with a wiffle bat and hit people while yelling "SHUT UP!" at the top of my lungs.

Metaphorically.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think the thought of "if it makes you happy, then do it" is dangerous. Some goes with a lot of similar hedonist hipster maxims. ("Never regret anything because at the moment it was what you wanted to do." Just ugh.)
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X