Unpopular Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

I think the thought of "if it makes you happy, then do it" is dangerous. Some goes with a lot of similar hedonist hipster maxims. ("Never regret anything because at the moment it was what you wanted to do." Just ugh.)
    Today I learned I'm a hedonist hipster. I'm not ashamed.

Mostly art.

Comment

If the herd does not fit,you must acquit...may apply to gloves as well...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Today I learned I'm a hedonist hipster. I'm not ashamed.
        I'm a lapsed hedonist. It's in me to be one. But I'm like meh, I'd rather stay home and be a home body looking at kitty kats all day.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am a hedonist hipster too, that's why I dislike it so much.
          baah.

Comment

I'm still not too sure what a hipster is. Seems to be something about black plastic glasses, but my father wore those in the 1950's. I dunno.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!
              I agree

I don`t agree with parents buying their children designer clothes, make up and so on for 1000s of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                I agree

I don`t agree with parents buying their children designer clothes, make up and so on for 1000s of dollars.
                OMG same. They'll just grow out of them anyway, or wear them out. What's the point? Before a certain age, they don't even care. And after that, they should learn the value of money first. If they want to wear insanely expensive clothes, they should learn to work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  OMG same. They'll just grow out of them anyway, or wear them out. What's the point? Before a certain age, they don't even care. And after that, they should learn the value of money first. If they want to wear insanely expensive clothes, they should learn to work for them.
                  My kids have "designer clothes" if by "designer clothes" you mean insanely expensive major brand name clothes (with better quality control than, say, Target)...from the thrift store. $6 for Patagonia hoodie? Yes, please.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    My kids have "designer clothes" if by "designer clothes" you mean insanely expensive major brand name clothes (with better quality control than, say, Target)...from the thrift store. $6 for Patagonia hoodie? Yes, please.
                    Haha that's totally different. If we count second hand clothes, we'll probably buy our kids brand name clothes too. I just mean people that dish out crazy amounts of money for clothes that won't fit in a few months.

Though, I guess if no one bought them new, there wouldn't be second hand options available!

Comment

Reminds me of a backpack,with some "Stars" name going for $10,000..and I was thinking,Diamond buttons???? Platinum clasps?..WHAT????

OK,was a bit off on the price,it was $55,000...No I did NOT make that up.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...llar-backpack/

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        No I mean clothes wich have a brand and is pretty, not functional.

Comment

To me, people walking around brandishing Starbucks cups is over the top. I mean, an occasional treat is one thing, but a daily frappy-crappy-sappakino when there's probably free coffee in the employee lounge seems a bit snobbish to me.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I was trolling the youtube conspiracy section,and was less tripping on the videos,and more weirdied out by the comments section...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              To me, people walking around brandishing Starbucks cups is over the top. I mean, an occasional treat is one thing, but a daily frappy-crappy-sappakino when there's probably free coffee in the employee lounge seems a bit snobbish to me.
                              Being a former employee I completely agree. But I had regulars that came in 2 to 3 times a day, and spent $6 per cup. I am a bit of an addict but thats cause I worked there and my stuff was free. Once every couple of weeks is what it is now. Ain't nobody got time or money for that
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Prostitution should be legal. Why can I give it away for free but not sell it?!
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X