Unpopular Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I'm afraid that would annoy you.

So, instead:

What!!!!?

What the HELL is the matter with your ears, woman?!!!
    Lol love you, too.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

You talking like "It's a small world after all?"..If so,I agree,that song still haunts me,even after more years than I want to remember when I went to Disneyland with my sister with her son.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Here's one I'm sure not many people with agree with.

I strongly dislike 99% of songs that have kids singing in them. Especially choir style. No. Just no.
        While I don't agree with that 100% of the time, I always found it somewhat disturbing when in some contemporary christian songs I was forced to listen to when I lived with my parents, that occasionally they would have some kid singing along with them.

Comment

Here's one I'm sure not many people with agree with.

I strongly dislike 99% of songs that have kids singing in them. Especially choir style. No. Just no.
          So there is this regional(hey, might even be national) charity commercial that plays on every dang radio station. And it annoys me so badly. I mean I want to go out and actively kill children.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Thats with the gators right? And Betty White..
            That's the one. ^^

Comment

I prefer instrumental music to other kinds of music. I'm not sure how many adults agree with me, but it seems that almost every teen I've met dislikes instrumental music.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                You talking like "It's a small world after all?"..If so,I agree,that song still haunts me,even after more years than I want to remember when I went to Disneyland with my sister with her son.
                I was a kid in Brooklyn during the 1964-65 NY Worlds Fair, and we went many, many times. That's where that song came from. I have the promo record. And the darn song's been stuck in my head all these years.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  So there is this regional(hey, might even be national) charity commercial that plays on every dang radio station. And it annoys me so badly. I mean I want to go out and actively kill children.

That advert didn't tell me anything? What do they mean? Do they give cars to disadvantaged children? Is this a campaign to get kids behind the wheel and on the roads to give natural selection a helping hand? Or are they after toy cars? Kids electric cars? Or are they selling donated cars to raise money for children's charities? What kind of charities then? Terminally ill children? Children displaced by war? Combating child poverty? Supporting abused children? Kids who want to drive but were unfortunate enough to be born in a country with a minimum age requirement for taking your driving test....

That advert made me angry.. and now I want to kill them all too...
                  Last edited by Jembru; 28 Jul 2015, 02:14.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                    I prefer instrumental music to other kinds of music. I'm not sure how many adults agree with me, but it seems that almost every teen I've met dislikes instrumental music.
                    Define instrumental music.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      Define instrumental music.
                      I assume it would be anything without lyrics, right?

When it comes to studying, I prefer to listen to instrumental too, as I find lyrics a bit distracting. Also, I only like instrumental classical music. I can't stand the abomination, the crime against music, the assault on my ears, they they call opera.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Rap isn't music. Perhaps it can be relabelled as rhythmic poetry or something, but music? Sorry, nope.

Comment

I would think all politicians are clones of each other...Unpopular opinion??...These days perhaps not so much...
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think bluegrass makes awesome workout music
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Trump cracks me up.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Trump cracks me up.

The fact that that much stupidity can somehow get that rich both frightens and depresses me...at first I wanted to laugh, but then I realized that people hear him and actually agree with him--and not just some crazy minority of wackos either
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X