Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      I've never seen star wars...
      Get out.

:P

Mostly art.

Comment

I've only seen the first three episodes.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
          I've only seen the first three episodes.
          as in the first three within the chronology of the story, or the first three in the chronology of release date? (the story of Luke, or the story of Anakin?)
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Prequel trilogy.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I don't like Star Wars, Twilight...or Pulp Fiction.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                Twilight sucks. Star Wars, I don't agree, but I get it... but Pulp Fiction?!?!?! Have you no soul?

I bet you kick puppies!!

Comment

I'm a girl, and the only liquor I like (other than wine) is scotch. I'm the only gal I know IRL who can handle single-malt.

Mostly art.

Comment

I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies from beginning to end, but I imagine I've seen the whole movies over the years due to specials, making-ofs, clips, Family Guy/Robot Chicken references, etc. & so forth, ad nauseum. And for awhile we were playing the Star Wars: Old Republic MMORPG.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                      Twilight sucks. Star Wars, I don't agree, but I get it... but Pulp Fiction?!?!?! Have you no soul?

I bet you kick puppies!!
                      Ankle biters. That's another thing i think is overrated. Small dog breeds.
                      Pulp fiction...i fell asleep during that movie.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Haven't seen Pulp Fiction and not in any real rush to change that, Twilight was rejected from Hell as being too evil, not liking Star Wars...

HERESY!

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Ankle biters. That's another thing i think is overrated. Small dog breeds.
                          Pulp fiction...i fell asleep during that movie.
                          You saying that, makes me think of this:
                          Personally, something I think is overrated: dogs. They're too damn dependent, loud, noisy, and the next one that licks me might die horribly.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                            You saying that, makes me think of this:
                            Personally, something I think is overrated: dogs. They're too damn dependent, loud, noisy, and the next one that licks me might die horribly.
                            I feel that way about children under the age of 3.

Mostly art.

Comment

I don't like bacon. I used to eat it back when I ate meat, but I never saw the OH EM GEE appeal of greasy, oversalted lard with bits of meat in it.

With the occasional exception of a few shows on PBS, I don't like TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomba Gira View Post
                                I don't like bacon. I used to eat it back when I ate meat, but I never saw the OH EM GEE appeal of greasy, oversalted lard with bits of meat in it.
                                Blasphemy :O Bacon is holy and I will defend it to the ends of the earth!

Comment

Working...
                                X