X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Torey View Post
    Definitely get it checked out. I would guess that it's mucus related to some form of inflammation.
    Thanks I'll book a date with the doctor tomorrow.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Cooking for two is very difficult for me. :no:

I come from a large family and was used to cooking large amounts of food for lots of people. I've been cooking since I've been here in Oz for just my wife and myself - which means 4 years - and I still struggle to not over-cater! I hate following recipes, so I get my proportions of things all wrong and end up making wayyyy too much.

Also, my wife doesn't like any of the foods that I grew up eating and loving - and so I never get to eat them anymore. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        and an anti-christian who insists you are not a witch if you are not "blank" or if you are "blank".
        WTF does that even mean?
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Just found out that there is a feline called Caracal. It's similar to lynx, but it's smaller. Lives in Central, Northern and South-Western Africa. Also lives in South-Western Asia.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Going to try my hand at Craigslist and get rid of a few cumbersome pieces of furniture.

Comment

I'm not ready to face people, or interact with them, yet.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

My doc (my GP who sounds like Snape) actually showed true concern for me as a human being the other day.

It was weird. I wanted to ask him if someone managed to put him under the Imperius curse.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  I'm not ready to face people, or interact with them, yet.
                  *puts bag over your head.

There you go!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking of how happy I am to see my four month horrible relationship come to an end , my boyfriend cheated on me with a girl four times and cheating on a gay man like that is well insulting he lied to me about everything lied about loving me I stayed in this relationship four four months while he played with my feelings and emotions. Lol I'm pissed at him for for wrecking those months and happy to finally be free of his bull. I just hope my next boyfriend treats me right ughhh
                    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I ate 3 nanas for dinner. I'm potassiumed out.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thou shalt not commemt on s womam earing a bananna.

Pleasr pardon my typod. Its rather comforttably dark insife this friendly bagg. Thsnk yoy.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Had an interview day before yesterday. Its at the other hospital in town and I'd be doing the exact same job. Biggest difference? They pay $3/hr more starting out and within two months I'd be able to get the certification my current employeer is preventing me from studying for. That's $1 more per hour for each of the two certs so in two months I could be making $5/hour more than I am right now while keeping a job I love. Does it get any better than that?
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            Thou shalt not commemt on s womam earing a bananna.

Pleasr pardon my typod. Its rather comforttably dark insife this friendly bagg. Thsnk yoy.
                            As if you can't touch type accurately.

And good lucky Shahaku, I hope you get it! Sounds awesome!
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                              As if you can't touch type accurately.
                              Actually, on my phone, since the "keyboard" only shows up on the screen, and then only intermittently, I spend more time deleting letters than I do typing them. That is to say, the above post was unedited. My "touch type accuracy" only applies to the computer and even then I have to watch the keyboard, not the screen. My two-finger or hunt-and-peck typing skills aren't all that advanced.

Comment

I am so angry. The online section for my college is so ridiculous because not only are the pages unsecure (making chrome flip shit whenever I try to open something then half the time the page is blank when I get around that), but I can't login to anything but the main records section because the login info it's giving me to get to course selections (SO I CAN DO MY ******* HOMEWORK) is incorrect and I can't change it either because it seems it doesn't recognize my personal email (I assume then it must use my school email but I can't figure out what the email is until I can log in). Also, the helpdesk is closed on weekends. The guide is totally useless. Even worse my professors admit they rarely check their personal email account and only really use the online thing for communication with students, so I can't even contact them to say I can't use it.

I've got one assignment I need this for and I don't have that class until tuesday so I'll do everything else then go right to the IT helpdesk personally on monday and try to finish it that night.

To add insult to injury, I can't even use campus wi-fi without that password and username. I'm just so frazzled by this. I also just can't understand why some things have been done this way. For example why are the pages with student's secure personal information related to classes, gpa, financial aide and loans all unsecure but the login page is?
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X