This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

How sad is it im not 30 yet i keep forgetting how old i am.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
      Freakin' miss ya'll.
      hi hi

-----
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post

Thank you very much. I had a talk with the doctor about options for quitting. I'm looking at those inhaler things, e-cigarettes (may be just as bad, not proven yet I suppose.) or cold turkey. It's gonna be tough no matter what angle I take I'm sure.
        Flavoured e-cigs are yummy. All the kids here have them and you can smoke inside. Its fun :P good luck though, I'm glad it's been sorted!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

So today I got called into the bosses office. A member of the community made the allegation that on Friday night at the pub I exposed my breasts...

Now I don't remember this. But I only had 5 drinks, so it can't have happened. But I've done it before haha, so I was a bit concerned.

Needless to say I had a terrible afternoon. Stressing and trying to work out if I was going to lose my job etc.

After school I got called back about my statement, which they helped me with. My senior leader was kind enough to call town services, and ask if we could get access to the pubs security tape.

The woman there offered to stay bback after work and check the tapes. According to her, I did nothing untoward for the whole night.

Thanks jeeebus.

Now I want to know, which fucking cunt has it out for me?

What have they gained? Besides scaring me for an afternoon? It's obviously and clearly all a lie. They look ridiculous.

And its slander.

I want to know who it is...
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Freakin' miss ya'll.

RAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*

How you be?!?!?
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Freakin' miss ya'll.
              *TACKLES* don't go!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                Well I'm glad I got it checked. Turns out I have an early reversible stage of COPD, or something or other. So I gotta quit smoking or its bad news.
                Really glad you got that found early Doc! I hope the reversal goes easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                So today I got called into the bosses office. A member of the community made the allegation that on Friday night at the pub I exposed my breasts...

Now I don't remember this. But I only had 5 drinks, so it can't have happened. But I've done it before haha, so I was a bit concerned.

Needless to say I had a terrible afternoon. Stressing and trying to work out if I was going to lose my job etc.

After school I got called back about my statement, which they helped me with. My senior leader was kind enough to call town services, and ask if we could get access to the pubs security tape.

The woman there offered to stay bback after work and check the tapes. According to her, I did nothing untoward for the whole night.

Thanks jeeebus.

Now I want to know, which fucking cunt has it out for me?

What have they gained? Besides scaring me for an afternoon? It's obviously and clearly all a lie. They look ridiculous.

And its slander.

I want to know who it is...
                0_0 that's just despicable. Well.... Damn. I'm glad truth prevailed, but I hope the person making these allegations comes to light as well...
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

My cat meowed all night because he wanted to go downstairs, but there was a dog. My dog whined all night because he wanted to go upstairs, but there was a cat.

The dog is afraid of the cat. What the hell animals, get along.

Mostly art.

Comment

I think I just uploaded a new avatar because I'm vain as hell. And good for me, I say. 39 years of low self esteem was plenty thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      My cat meowed all night because he wanted to go downstairs, but there was a dog. My dog whined all night because he wanted to go upstairs, but there was a cat.

The dog is afraid of the cat. What the hell animals, get along.

Lol, try giving puppy treats and extra affection when he's around the cat...start at 5 minutes, and work your way up

...it worked for us with the vacuum and the nail sander thing
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Just to say, I love the Omnia band. Probably the reason why I'm in this forum in the first place.

Comment

Doc,hang in there. They do say more people quit using e-cigs. I myself am doing them now,will see how it goes.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm going to get my first mtg cards. Just about all my friends play and I like it so I'm caving. Now let's see if I can get a ride to walmart or some place because I don't know the bus schedule to get there
                            Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                              I'm going to get my first mtg cards. Just about all my friends play and I like it so I'm caving. Now let's see if I can get a ride to walmart or some place because I don't know the bus schedule to get there
                              Cool, mtg is a good game. I advise white/blue decks for sheer trollishness but not everyone appreciates having a "Fun Police" deck used against them in casual play.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Been here since 7 am, it is now 6:40 pm, and I'll be here until 8 pm.

...waiting for parents to show up for high school open house.

I'm bored. Tell me a joke.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X