This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'm sick. I used to never get sick, but ever since I started working in a warehouse, it's been at least once a year I come down with something. So, back to my usual "sick time" regimen of a shower as hot as I can take it, a cup of tea with whiskey and honey, and then into bed to wrap up in blankets to sweat it out.

Comment

I may have misjudged the pagan club. I actually am really enjoying it now that I've met more people. The president invited us to her home and we had curry (my first time having curry and I like it!). It's fun to be able to interact with a physical pagan group. It's also very fun to start talking and see people get really surprised like "wow the new kid actually knows stuff". Initially I felt self conscious being the youngest one there but that quickly went away.
      Circe

Comment

I have the itch to be artsy and the urge to get rid of as many personal belongings as I possibly can. It's a great combination... I'll have to hide my tablet and pencils somewhere safe until I'm done "cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          I may have misjudged the pagan club. I actually am really enjoying it now that I've met more people. The president invited us to her home and we had curry (my first time having curry and I like it!). It's fun to be able to interact with a physical pagan group. It's also very fun to start talking and see people get really surprised like "wow the new kid actually knows stuff". Initially I felt self conscious being the youngest one there but that quickly went away.
          I've always wanted to try making curry. I'm going to have to look up some recipes and see what I can find.

Comment

I have assembled a list of fall cleaning tasks and marked days on the calendar to devote entirely to these tasks. On the other hand, I feel it would be great to climb into bed and stay there for a few days. So sleepy.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
              I've always wanted to try making curry. I'm going to have to look up some recipes and see what I can find.
              The real trick is to fry the spices in some really hot oil just before adding your ingredients. It only takes a couple seconds though so be careful.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                On the other hand, I feel it would be great to climb into bed and stay there for a few days.
                I fully support *this* plan.

Particularly, since I woke myself up with my screams, at about 4:30 am. Then, completely failed to fall back to sleep. le *sigh*

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                  The real trick is to fry the spices in some really hot oil just before adding your ingredients. It only takes a couple seconds though so be careful.
                  Be careful, especially, with hot peppers. You can fumigate an entire house with one or two strong ones fried in oil.

I speak from experience, and with very watery eyes.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

A day off would be nice. My next one is September 23rd.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

Dry fry your dried spices till they have an aroma, do them seperately first, moartsr and pestle everything together till you're happy with the consistency, then do this!

Curry is amazing. I eat it all the time. Im glad you finally got to try it Corvus, though I'm shocked you never have before lol
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        Be careful, especially, with hot peppers. You can fumigate an entire house with one or two strong ones fried in oil.

I speak from experience, and with very watery eyes.
                        I wonder if I should dehydrate my hot peppers in the garage?

Comment

It isn't a problem in a dehydrator, or hanging in a hot place (I do this all the time).

It's only when you fry them - the vapors are, literally, what tear gas is made of. And you'll know it.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Saw on history that the people who make Tabasco have to wear breathing masks while it is brewing...
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I wonder what would someone choose, in a 100% miss situation. When both situations are equally bad.
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                                I wonder what would someone choose, in a 100% miss situation. When both situations are equally bad.
                                Id flip quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X