This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

The more I hear about the wildlife in Australia the more Im happy to be thousands of miles away.

Comment

I'm going to be a noobie person at my new store location. I mean not job wise. But getting to know people all over again. I haz to hide my crazy and release it in small doses. It's sorta the boiling frog experiment I guess.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The psychologist said I might be entering an episode of major clinic depression due to the break-up. Well, it is true that I've been sleeping 3 hours per night, Crying every night and every morning, apart for randomly breaking down during the day and go full days without eating and not feeling hungry like ever.

But I guess I'll start loosing weight, and that's... nice I guess? Yeah, maybe not the right way to lose weight.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post

You could always loiter around campuses until people accept you. A good chunk of our members don't technically go to our school anymore. Despite how new I am they seem to value my input and the high priestess makes a kickass curry.
          Still 600km away from the nearest campus haha, but a nice thought!!

Sean that sucks. It all sucks. What can we do to help? Can we help?

And giggle at Duce trying to hide her crazy...
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            Still 600km away from the nearest campus haha, but a nice thought!!

Lol, I was gonna say that Heka is in the whatever-Australians-call-the-boonies...

I forgot what that place was, and am too lazy to look for the thread discussing it.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Lol, I was gonna say that Heka is in the whatever-Australians-call-the-boonies...

I forgot what that place was, and am too lazy to look for the thread discussing it.
              Whoop whoop

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Whoop whoop

Heka's in whoop whoop!

It sounds more like you are either in trouble or getting it on... Sort of like the time one of our old mods (who's Scottish) said something about slagging off, which I then learned meant the equivalent of talking smack about someone....but otherwise sounds like slacking off or a euphemism for solo getting it on.

Might just be my gutter mind...
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Heka's in whoop whoop!

It sounds more like you are either in trouble or getting it on... Sort of like the time one of our old mods (who's Scottish) said something about slagging off, which I then learned meant the equivalent of talking smack about someone....but otherwise sounds like slacking off or a euphemism for solo getting it on.

Might just be my gutter mind...
                  Now I'm imagine me in a disco with doofdoof music and everyone screaming 'whoop whoop' while grinding their neighbour...

Yeah, I'm there ^^^

Also, ive just crashed. Cannot move, and so much to do, but sleeeeeeeep...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Sean that sucks. It all sucks. What can we do to help? Can we help?
                    Talking to me to keep my mind off things works a lot. Venting and stuff helps me regain control over my emotions afterwards. Thanks for the concern, it means a lot and I really appreciate it.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                      Talking to me to keep my mind off things works a lot. Venting and stuff helps me regain control over my emotions afterwards. Thanks for the concern, it means a lot and I really appreciate it.
                      If you want to talk, feel free to send me a PM. I'm always there!
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

The Scottish referendum. Only two days to go. Wow...

Comment

It's too cold to get out of bed. And I didn't organise clothes last night. So I'm still here... 'sigh'

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Before I start what I know will be a long post (sorry about that), I just want to clarify that my grandmother and grandfather raised me, so, to me, they’re Mom and Dad. Any other family titles I use are the person’s real title (aunt, uncle, etc.).

I always figured I would put up with my family until my mom passes away (would never happen if left up to me), then I’d never hear from any of them again. I mean, really, throughout my life, they either have ignored me, made me feel like I was less than, and/or I was the black sheep of the family.

Well, my mom decided to finally say something about how I’ve felt. My aunt was visiting yesterday and my mom told her that I felt like the family didn’t give a crap about me and that I don’t trust any of them because of how they’ve treated me. I was in my room taking a nap (not really, I woke up right after she showed up, but stayed in my room) at the time, so I didn’t have to deal with sitting there with them while she said this (I don’t like confrontations or awkward/uncomfortable situations).

Of course, my aunt sounded like she was shocked that I felt that way. Heaven forbid any of them should realize they’ve acted like complete jerks to me pretty much my whole life. My mom even brought up a hurtful/unnecessary comment (concerning a situation she didn’t know about and wasn’t any of her business) my aunt had said to me one time, but of course she didn’t remember it. I sure do, though. It was the day after my dad died (yep, I can’t even get a break from them the day after my dad dies). Sounds like fun, huh?

Well, now I’m wondering what’s going to happen. Is my aunt going to spread this “news” around the family? If she does, how is everyone going to react? Are they going to change (yeah, right, pigs are flying the skies, too), or are they going to make me out to be an even bigger black sheep (thinking I put mom up to this)? Or is there going to be fake attempts on their parts, acting like I’m a wanted member of the family? I don’t know, but personally, I was all for “letting sleeping dogs lie.”

Oh, well, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Comment

If its any consolation Arella...a lot of us have similar stories. Blood =/= family to me...not anymore. I don't feel that its required to put up with emotional abuse just because someone shares genetic material with me.

Comment

I have a nasty cold.... or the plague... I really can't tell at this point. It swept through the workplace and I'm desperately trying not to get my husband sick since he's still new at his job, but that ship may have already sailed. Fun trying to mitigate someone else's impending illness when you can barely breathe.

On the plus side, 4 day "weekend" (even if it is miserable). If I can keep my energy up I'll hopefully be able to get some laundry and tidying done.

We're discussing putting vinyl flooring in our bedroom, which looks better (and is more hygienic) than the carpet-glue-covered cement we have going on right now. Since it's not my house, I don't have final control over the situation, but I'm doing what I can to convince the home-owner that we kind of need some form of cleanliness control in our sleeping area.

Comment

Working...
                                X