• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Arella View Post
    I want to start an office war at work just to be able to do this. :devil:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3492[/ATTACH]

LOL!!!

But ewww. It would have me puking in just seconds.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
      LOL!!!

But ewww. It would have me puking in just seconds.
      And that psychopath test only gave me a 12%. Bwahahaha! :eeevil:

Comment

So this is gonna be totally weird. Last night I had a dream about Thal. One of her kids was kidnapped. And she was trying to deal with the ransom guy. And she was on the phone with him. And she turned into Liam Neesan from Taken. She was yelling at the guy: I will find you and kill you you son of a bitch! I will hunt you down! And I was like watching from the side. It was scary!

Then I had to carry around my pee in those sample cups to take to the hospital. And I lost my teeth. And Jessica Alba was in it somehow. And Thal find out it was an inside job. And she was on her way to go kill the kidnapper!

I did take 3 sleeping pills last night. :=I:
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          So this is gonna be totally weird. Last night I had a dream about Thal. One of her kids was kidnapped. And she was trying to deal with the ransom guy. And she was on the phone with him. And she turned into Liam Neesan from Taken. She was yelling at the guy: I will find you and kill you you son of a bitch! I will hunt you down! And I was like watching from the side. It was scary!

Then I had to carry around my pee in those sample cups to take to the hospital. And I lost my teeth. And Jessica Alba was in it somehow. And Thal find out it was an inside job. And she was on her way to go kill the kidnapper!

I can imagine Thal going all Taken on someone haha
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Am I the only one that finds it annoying when your mind just suddenly alters something in the dream? Like you're in a certain situation in a dream and all of a sudden it's a different situation. Or a person changes into another person suddenly. It's like watching a TV show and someone comes along and changes the channel. Drives me nuts.

Comment

I made a new friend on my search and rescue exercise last weekend. An older fellow, but used to be military, and experienced in hiking and camping and stuff. I thought 'sweet! new hiking buddy!'...and he's new to town, so he still hasn't been to all the sweet spots in town. We exchanged numbers. He texts me almost everyday. And I'm slowly getting the feeling he's not just trying to make friends.

I want to be wrong. Why can't I just have older gentlemen friends? Why do they all gotta be interested in me?

I might be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. But I just don't feel wrong. :/

Mostly art.

Comment

....I'm trying to decide whether to comment on something else in another thread because I can't figure out how to not be rude about it.
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

if sleep is in my future

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                    ....I'm trying to decide whether to comment on something else in another thread because I can't figure out how to not be rude about it.
                    Stick to passive voice. Pretend you're writing a technical manual.

Hey, it works for me at work. No one needs to know how many times I type & delete 'you @&*#^#@^!!! morons!' in every single e-mail I reply to.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Got good sleep and I feel good. So all is good.
                      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                      And planted firm Britannia's flag
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      And joined in love together,
                      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        I can imagine Thal going all Taken on someone haha

Lol....I has the scary eyeball look when I get steamed. I told this to hubby, and said that I wasn't sure I had going Liam in me, I'd be the call the FBI and follow protocol type. He started laughing. Hysterically laughing. And then he got really mild in his voice and just says, "Babe, your're a Sorpio. I never believed in astrology bunk til I met you."
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking it was a bad idea for me to google el cucuy. So much nightmare fuel.
                          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Just call on "Thal" Neesan for the "seek and destroy" on that monster. Oh and Duce,are you sure those pills weren't "The mighty Quinn?"(60's reference)
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm thinking some people are completely mental. My mom watches those TV court shows. One case was about a guy suing a weatherman because he gave a forecast of sunny on one day when it wound up raining. The plaintiff slipped in a puddle and broke his leg. He felt it was the weatherman's fault since he hadn't said it was going to rain. This guy also talked about constantly emailing and calling the weatherman at his work, acting like they were buddies. This guy sounded like a total stalker. If I was that weatherman I would file a restraining order after that case.

What is wrong with some people?!?!

Comment

Been checking out videos on PBS and youtube(nature ones) One was about the true nature of time...My brain hurts...but a good hurt...
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X