This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

My thought was about Those end of world people and their specific date. I was always like is that PTS time? Do I have time to do my hair before Jesus comes? Or do I just fry first?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I watched the new episode of Bones last night. Love that series. Sad though. Very sad. Don't know what to think.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
        I watched the new episode of Bones last night. Love that series. Sad though. Very sad. Don't know what to think.
        What happened?

(You can PM me or do spoiler tags...I don't watch it anymore but I want to know)
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking so far so good, people work hasn't been destroying my soul.

Edit: I meant to say paper work!
          Last edited by Dumuzi; 27 Sep 2014, 05:19.
          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            Dumuziiiiiii!!!! Glad to see you here!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
              Your soul is markex for pizza development. Woe betide the mere employer that permits harm to it.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                Dumuziiiiiii!!!! Glad to see you here!
                Thanks Gleb

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Your soul is markex for pizza development. Woe betide the mere employer that permits harm to it.
                Well that's good to hear... I think!
                [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  Ya know, that little exchange there made me remember a theory I worked on when I was a kid and learned about the International Date Line. Hopping on a jet, near the north pole, and circling it, against the earth's rotation *should* send one back into yesterday, and after one more merry go round, the day before. You know, depending on how close to the pole one could fly and maintain that high speed, yet, slow right turn.
                  They did something similar to that in "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home". Only with whales.

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  I thought it was only brains that were used for toppings!! Now it's souls, too? Ah well, we all need some variety, I guess.......
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post

I thought it was only brains that were used for toppings!! Now it's souls, too? Ah well, we all need some variety, I guess.......
                    I hope it will not grow into cats, someday.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      It's always been souls. There's a nefarious dastardly plan spearheaded by MO to silently siphon off parts of our souls for his pizza making. PaganForum is the harvesting ground, or the experimental group that is helping him hone his skills in preparation for expansion into the global market. That's what we get for not reading the fine print on the registration page.

Oops... giving away (badly kept) company secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

It's always been souls. There's a nefarious dastardly plan spearheaded by MO to silently siphon off parts of our souls for his pizza making. PaganForum is the harvesting ground, or the experimental group that is helping him hone his skills in preparation for expansion into the global market. That's what we get for not reading the fine print on the registration page.

Oops... giving away (badly kept) company secrets.
                        Oh calm down, souls grow back! They're like your liver!!!
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Yummmmmmmmm,liver and onions.......
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                            Oh calm down, souls grow back! They're like your liver!!!
                            And he only takes enough that you hardly notice it... at least that's what he tells us. Something about the false economy of harvesting too much too fast... and having to negotiate terms with the divinities from whom he rents some of us. It's a very complex industry, wrought with all sorts of diplomatic minefields.

Comment

You all can have the liver; I'll take the nice Chianti!
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

FAVAVA BEANS!!!for everyone
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X