X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I work regular, im a teacher and I still cannot get out of bed regularly.

Then I waste saturday but not getting out of bed till 1pm

Oh, and I have a sore throat for no good reason.
    Hmm...sore throat. Do you got the cough? The headaches? The fever?

*slowly steps back....

Do you got blue triangles on your body?

*slowly slips on bio hazard suit.

Are you getting paranoid that the humans are after you?
    That the God is telling you to go to the Orbital?

*locks containment door.

Girl you gots the Pandemic! Or so my audiobook about the blue triangles says.

*shuts door.

No habla ingles.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Hmm...sore throat. Do you got the cough? The headaches? The fever?

*slowly steps back....

Do you got blue triangles on your body?

*slowly slips on bio hazard suit.

Are you getting paranoid that the humans are after you?
      That the God is telling you to go to the Orbital?

*locks containment door.

Girl you gots the Pandemic! Or so my audiobook about the blue triangles says.

*shuts door.

No habla ingles.

ForumRunner_20141115_131620.jpg

Hehehehe
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        [ATTACH]3578[/ATTACH]

Hehehehe
        A friend at work today said "So what was the deal with all the ebola panic, over a total of 9 people getting it? If you ask me, it was 'E-bol-a crap!'"

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
          A friend at work today said "So what was the deal with all the ebola panic, over a total of 9 people getting it? If you ask me, it was 'E-bol-a crap!'"
          Lol. I'm guessing those 'only 9 people' must be the Western world peeps. Because yeah, let's not count those other countries. I mean they don't count. Those aren't people! :devil:

Comment

The binder I'm planning to use for my BoS came in, so I can actually do that now. I'm considering bumping the BoS thread Kijani made..
            I'm going to work on a title page.
            They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
            Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
            -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I had bad dreams last night. I woke up to cuddle my partner, before I remembered he wasn't there. I haven't done that in months.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                I had bad dreams last night. I woke up to cuddle my partner, before I remembered he wasn't there. I haven't done that in months.
                I know that feeling all too well, and it SUCKS. I seem to have two types of dreams. Those that are pretty awful, and those I don't remember.

Comment

A small conversation of me with my mother earlier today.
                  Me - in the bathroom in front of the mirror. She walks by in the corridor.

My mum: Where are all your acnes? Have you got a gf?
                  Me: No, they disappeared by themselves.
                  Her: If you got a gf, you should say. Did she come home already?
                  Me: I don't have a gf!!!
                  Her: You should get a gf...
                  Me: I don't have a gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such things are really bothersome at times.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                    I know that feeling all too well, and it SUCKS. I seem to have two types of dreams. Those that are pretty awful, and those I don't remember.
                    I have three types of dreams: Those awful ones I remember, the ones I don't remember, and the one's I wake up saying "...what the hell was that" to. I wonder why is it that the awful dreams are so much easier to remember?

Comment

I'm thinking about my on-going crusade against misused, unused, and forgotten spaces in my house. I just finished insulating the entire attic, with the next step being to put up some walls and reinforce the floor over the rafters.

Comment

We got a free deer yesterday from a coworker. Apparently they still haven't ate all of last years catch and so they gave the first one from this year away. My deep freeze is now half full of meat. I'm happy. It could still be processed into burger meat, but I'm okay with just using it for fajitas, stew meat, etc.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm working on the title page for my BoS. I'd like to add something related to crows, maybe flanking the pentagram, and maybe somethig with leaves. I'm not sure really but I would like some recommendations.
                          Spoiler!
                          They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                          Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                          -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                            I'm working on the title page for my BoS. I'd like to add something related to crows, maybe flanking the pentagram, and maybe somethig with leaves. I'm not sure really but I would like some recommendations.
                            Spoiler!
                            This is awesome, Corvus!!! I still don't understand what those symbols on the circle inside the pentagram mean, but it still looks awesome!
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Gleb, those are the zodiac

Comment

I'm thinking about this dream I had before I woke up about 30 minutes ago. I dreamt about my first house in Beckley, WV when I was a little girl. I loved that house so much.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X