• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Do you remember this lil guy?
    oooh!!! I DOOOOOOOO!!!!! That game was a PITA though to beat
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Thinking of giving myself a bit of a break and resigning from my volunteering role. Mental sanity v. volunteer commitments. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
        oooh!!! I DOOOOOOOO!!!!! That game was a PITA though to beat
        I had a friend give me a cheat sheet from those Shark codes. I loved this lil dude. I think I had a crush on him!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          Thinking of giving myself a bit of a break and resigning from my volunteering role. Mental sanity v. volunteer commitments. -.-
          Sent in my resignation after discussing it with the hubby. Got a response. Too terrified to read it. -.- Stupid anxiety. I'll make the hubby read it first...

Comment

Sent in my resignation after discussing it with the hubby. Got a response. Too terrified to read it. -.- Stupid anxiety. I'll make the hubby read it first...
            It's voluntary girl. You are allowed to not do it. Chin up!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Read it, all officially squared away.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              It's voluntary girl. You are allowed to not do it. Chin up!
              Eh it wasn't the voluntary status that scared me, it was the fact that I committed to the position for a year and I basically copped out 3 months early with almost no notice (although my supervisors there have been aware of my life situation for a few months at least).

Thanks for the supports! ^^ Now I don't have to work 50 hour weeks.

Comment

Got my new phone set up, very few problems. Pretty proud of my dinosaur self.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm suddenly quite proud of a couple of my lady friends.

Cheers to you both!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Just applied to be the manager at the farmer's market this summer.

It'll mean working two jobs, but it's an extra $5000 for the summer, and it sounds dope! Hope I get it!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

It'll mean working two jobs, but it's an extra $5000 for the summer, and it sounds dope! Hope I get it!
                      Congrats on the opportunity, Vol

Hoping right along with you.

Comment

So very, very, cool!

Best of luck to ya, V!
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Good luck! The market here has tons of drama, hope you don't.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

am so sunburnt that I can't sleep
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Why people need religion to find there spiritual path. I'm not saying its wrong but for myself I find orgianized religion to really choke my spirituial conection with the dieties.just my ho

Comment

I'm thinking eight hours of sleep weren't enough.
                                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                                X