Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Congrats!!! That's awesome

Comment

Well done that's fab

Comment

A lady I met when I first moved here passed away yesterday. Now there are four people on my facebook friends list who are not among the living.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I finally went through my mtg cards to seperate out the rares and it looks like I have close to 200. Assuming half are junk rares, that's still a good chunk of cash and decent trade fodder. I really should get a binder.
              Circe

Comment

I seem to be running my own shifts pretty much all this week.

yay
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  I finally went through my mtg cards to seperate out the rares and it looks like I have close to 200. Assuming half are junk rares, that's still a good chunk of cash and decent trade fodder. I really should get a binder.
                  I mostly have junk cards but I buy 100 used for about $10 at our local game store, the rares I have I got from friends. I'm sure I'd find something good if I took the time to dive into the boxes of cards they sell... but I'm lazy
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Plans got cancelled. Bought groceries today without any real money. I felt bad, but I'm also down to eating dried beans that have been in the cupboard for over a year because it's one of the only whole foods I have left. I have lots of condiments and homemade jams and gluteny noodles, but I can't live off the first two, and the latter will kill my stomach.

So I used credit (aka fake money) to buy groceries. Even credit isn't the right word. I used my overdraft. I'm not proud. But I'm full, so whatever. I guess. If I didn't do it, I'd have eaten the remainder of the food in the house in the next week, and I'd still have another week to go until I head to camp.

Basically I feel crappy right now. Lonely, and crappy.

Mostly art.

Comment

Baby fever, where does it come from? Why is it here when a month ago I was snapping at anyone who mentioned babies towards me. How long is it going to last? I am not ready for it. It probably doesn't help that EVERYONE I know has already and or is having kids. Make it stop please.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        Plans got cancelled. Bought groceries today without any real money. I felt bad, but I'm also down to eating dried beans that have been in the cupboard for over a year because it's one of the only whole foods I have left. I have lots of condiments and homemade jams and gluteny noodles, but I can't live off the first two, and the latter will kill my stomach.

So I used credit (aka fake money) to buy groceries. Even credit isn't the right word. I used my overdraft. I'm not proud. But I'm full, so whatever. I guess. If I didn't do it, I'd have eaten the remainder of the food in the house in the next week, and I'd still have another week to go until I head to camp.

I lived off my credit card last year for quite a while. Finally things began looking up. I hope this happens to you to.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It will get better. Breath. I too have lived for a time where I lived off my credit card. I hated it and I beat myself up but it didn't change that I needed food and gas. You need to eat and need to keep your head up. One day at a time one step at a time.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

"I can't remember how to make a hard boiled egg" and "I'll bet the cats took my spot on the bed now that I got up".

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It's 3:20pm, and all I've done today is make crepes, eat cereal, and read 500 pages of a book.

I guess I should go shower, or something.

Mostly art.

Comment

It's 3:20pm, and all I've done today is make crepes, eat cereal, and read 500 pages of a book.

I guess I should go shower, or something.
                                Reading is the best way to spend your time ^^ or close to
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...