X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I'm thinking that today I need to clean. And work off the butterbeer.
    I don't know what butterbeer is. But I wish it was beerbutter. I bet that would be great on rustic bread.

Anywho. I'm off to the market in a bit. Buying some stuff for lunch at work. Pretty much peanut butter and jam sammies. You'd think that's a kid's food. But honestly? It's awesome good for a gal working an 8 hour shift and needs both protein and carbs. I'm also getting back into my Diabetic shakes. Because I'm running on empty at work by the time I have to ride my bike home. And I feel old knowing I've tried like all the grandma shakes out there. If you are interested don't ever drink Atkins. It's chalk. All chalk. And Slim fast is all sugar. Go with Boost Clucose control. They taste like actual chocolate and give you just enough carbs and proteins for a good meal. Low on calories and sugar too. I'm a walking ad. Scuse me. I'm on shopping mode.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Butter beer is from Harry Potter,mainly a drink for underage wizards and witches I think...Yeh I read all the books,and watched all the movies..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Butter beer is from Harry Potter,mainly a drink for underage wizards and witches I think...Yeh I read all the books,and watched all the movies..
        I always imagined it was like cream soda, but with butterier flavour... Now I want cream soda....
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

When am I going to remember to buy a better shovel.
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I don't know what butterbeer is. But I wish it was beerbutter. I bet that would be great on rustic bread
            Like anu said, its a drink from harry potter, but you can get starbucks to make you one too...its steamed whle milk with 3 pumps each of carmel, toffee, and the cinnamon stuff for the hot one, and a vanilla bean frappachino with the same stuff added.

Pure sugar and fat in a liquid
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Like anu said, its a drink from harry potter, but you can get starbucks to make you one too...its steamed whle milk with 3 pumps each of carmel, toffee, and the cinnamon stuff for the hot one, and a vanilla bean frappachino with the same stuff added.

There's also a version in Salem (well there was a few years ago) that's modified cream soda.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I don't go to starbucks because it's pretty much a cup of sugar. But..I do have one in my parking lot. Do I ask for a butterbeer or do I ask for this? Because I'm willing to buy a small one...for scientific purposes.

Comment

I don't go to starbucks because it's pretty much a cup of sugar. But..I do have one in my parking lot. Do I ask for a butterbeer or do I ask for this? Because I'm willing to buy a small one...for scientific purposes.
                  The starbucks girl with the pink hair @ the college bookstore knew what it was, but no one else has...you havde to tell them how to make it.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

You can get all but the toffee nut in sugar free, if thats to much sugar for you. Thal did you get the tall or grande? I didn't actually ever make that one for anyone. I did make a ton of cotton candy frapps, snicker doodle, and turtle frapps. I think I will make my local baristas hate me some more tomorrow. They don't like my drink as it is but hey when you work for them for 2 years you learn what you like and nothing else will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Also everyone have a good weekend?
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I have harnessed the amazing killing power of my shop vac and have thoroughly routed the fruit fly menace. The pantry wars have ended.

However, I may never fully trust potatoes again.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                        Thal did you get the tall or grande?
                        erm...venti? the medium one.

(so not a starbucks person...I only went for this, because the girls were going)
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I want something sweet.... I'm losing my mind with this need for something sweet... Like holy crap someone is in danger if they get in my way...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                            I think I want something sweet.... I'm losing my mind with this need for something sweet... Like holy crap someone is in danger if they get in my way...
                            I have a packet of chocolate biscuits and I'm quite happily munching my way through them with a cup'O tea right now.
                            Work hard Play hard.
                            What is history?

Comment

I tried these new Glucerna Smart shake Carb steady meal replacement drinks. Wow. This was like rich chocolate milk.

Comment

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X