X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    I'm going to bed I swear just a question I've been thinking about. We are going to a friends wedding next month. KP is in it and I'm not. Well I have a green dress that I have worn only once and it was to another wedding. Yes the people we were with is the ones getting married. Can I wear it again or should I get a new dress? KP looked down his nose at me when I said I'd wear it again. He seems to think it's a big no no.
    Then KP should take you on a very expensive shopping spree for a new dress and all the matching accessories, so you can hang that one in the closet with the green one in the 'can't ever wear again' section.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
      I would wear it again. I just can't justify buying a whole new dress just because I've already worn that one to someone else's wedding. But then I just don't care about fashion enough to be bothered if people think I'm a walking fashion faux pas. I think the whole 'can't wear the same outfit twice' thing is a silly one anyway. So I'd do what Medusa said... wear it but maybe different accessories or shoes.
      This.

I only own two dresses (and only one is fancy). I wore the same dress to about 10 weddings in a 2 year period. Dudes do it with suits.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

It is true Thal,that we guys ONLY really notice when your cloths are off...could I describe what a woman was wearing...most likely no....
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Reading the news,I am thinking this election thing coming up at the top of the hill is gonna be a bumpy ride(Have we not seen this before)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

San Diego. I've been obsessed today. Looked up tax rates, 55+ communities, distance from the race track at Del Mar, listened to a few appropriate songs (Zep - Going To California", etc.)
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              San Diego. I've been obsessed today. Looked up tax rates, 55+ communities, distance from the race track at Del Mar, listened to a few appropriate songs (Zep - Going To California", etc.)
              I spent a week of vacation there once. It was sooo amazingly beautiful. Especially their Museum row. I got a day pass and went to town! Included a Japanese tea house too. And I spent a day at Coronado beach at their beautiful hotel eating fancy shmancy ice cream.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't think they will mind. I also hate spending a ton of money on dresses when I don't wear them. Also we have to drive 15 hours to get there. So spending money on dress just seems ridiculous. I'll accessorize, and KP can smile about it.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Glastonbury. I'd love to visit it.

Comment

Our trip to Florida is official. Already paid for almost everything too. Can't wait!
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

For some reason, my city's army department sends me to Ashkelon's hospital in order to check my lungs.... Why couldn't they appoint me to our local hospital????
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I still haven't gotten my chocolate cake or vanilla milkshake.. but i do have a cup of coffee and an entire sleeve of thin mints. I'm not sharin with nobody. Also I am so glad I'm off today. Well see how they do without me for the next two days.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I think I have a cold. I haven't had one in ages and it's because I've been neglecting my diet and drinking too much wine. Serves me right. Time to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I spent a week of vacation there once. It was sooo amazingly beautiful. Especially their Museum row. I got a day pass and went to town! Included a Japanese tea house too. And I spent a day at Coronado beach at their beautiful hotel eating fancy shmancy ice cream.
                            People who know me well have been telling me for decades that I would love it there. It would be beautifully, bitter-sweetly symbolic to spend my last years watching the sun set over the ocean, when I spent my first years watching it rise over it. I dunno. It's an expensive project. We'll see........but the seed's been planted.
                            sigpic

Comment

You have no idea just how expensive California is,everywhere..BUT it is a REALLY nice climate most of the time...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I know...it's almost as bad as NJ. But I'm looking strictly at 55+ communities, which are much less. I doubt I'll really move anywhere any time soon, I'm not up to all that. But I'm thinking about it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X