This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I don't know why,but today I have been feeling very sad...Just kinda blah...and no real reason..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

lemme rub your muscles for joo
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Damn Cat done seen the Catnip god or something...that made me feel good,thanks Duce,I needed that..

- - - Updated - - -

Snowing again,gonna go lay down...snow makes me sleepy..also inside and toasty warm..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I don't know why,but today I have been feeling very sad...Just kinda blah...and no real reason..
          Hope tomorrow's better!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Ate an entire pizza for dinner. Saw a movie with a friend. Then drove around town aimlessly, in what looks to be the start of a blizzard, to buy a $20 cake, and eat 1/5th of it.

I wish I had a real concept of 'I have no money'. But I don't. So I have debt instead. And still, heartache. And tomorrow, indigestion and regret.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              Ate an entire pizza for dinner. Saw a movie with a friend. Then drove around town aimlessly, in what looks to be the start of a blizzard, to buy a $20 cake, and eat 1/5th of it.

I wish I had a real concept of 'I have no money'. But I don't. So I have debt instead. And still, heartache. And tomorrow, indigestion and regret.
              Why with the regret tomorrow??? While you were out did you relax a little and stop stressing? Tell me does it make things easier on you if your stressed out and hurting all the time. Or does it make it a little easier when you treat yourself every once in a while. Debt sucks a lot and stressing out doesn't help either but treating yourself every now and then boasts your moral and keeps you positive. It will get better, there is a light at the end of that tunnel and you will make it to it!!! Also eat that damn cake and enjoy it you deserve it!!!
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Why with the regret tomorrow??? While you were out did you relax a little and stop stressing? Tell me does it make things easier on you if your stressed out and hurting all the time. Or does it make it a little easier when you treat yourself every once in a while. Debt sucks a lot and stressing out doesn't help either but treating yourself every now and then boasts your moral and keeps you positive. It will get better, there is a light at the end of that tunnel and you will make it to it!!! Also eat that damn cake and enjoy it you deserve it!!!
                I'm quite possibly intolerant to gluten. Or to the pesticides they use on wheat in North America. I haven't figured it out. When I eat things like pizza and cake, I go into it knowing I'm going to be in a lot of discomfort afterwards. Cake isn't a reward - cake is a regret. It's two minutes of chocolate with the intent of making myself feel worse about myself, not better. I can't afford to treat myself. I regret when I treat myself.

Life doesn't need to be easy. But thank you for the attempt.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm quite possibly intolerant to gluten. Or to the pesticides they use on wheat in North America. I haven't figured it out. When I eat things like pizza and cake, I go into it knowing I'm going to be in a lot of discomfort afterwards. Cake isn't a reward - cake is a regret. It's two minutes of chocolate with the intent of making myself feel worse about myself, not better. I can't afford to treat myself. I regret when I treat myself.

Life doesn't need to be easy. But thank you for the attempt.
                  Life is never easy, in fact she's a b**** most of the time. I was completely out of debt with the exception of my school loans in November, I am now over $5000 in debt because my husband got a job and they didn't pay for us to relocate. I had to break our lease and move cross country I also had to take a lower paying job because they didn't have my position available at this property. However I will say it sucks even more if your gluten intolerant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also from what I've read from you recently I know you know life isn't the sweetest but there are people who are getting by barely right there with you.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I think I understand where you're coming from with this. Hoping today is a better day for you...:nod:

Comment

My next, and final, tattoo design.

Comment

I'm full, and don't want supper. This is very unusual...

Comment

Thinking about breathing... I miss it... Apparently pregnancy makes asthma and all sorts of other things extra bad, I miss having full lungs.
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                            Thinking about breathing... I miss it... Apparently pregnancy makes asthma and all sorts of other things extra bad, I miss having full lungs.
                            Soon, my dear. Soon.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My cat is extremely thin and I'm worried about her. She lives with my dad and sister, and it seems that a little while ago she decided she wasn't going to eat hard food anymore. Except nobody noticed she wasn't eating for a bit because the other cat was eating her food for her. A vet visit and some blood tests later, she's physically healthy and my dad is feeding her a diet of wet cat food now and keeping her mostly contained in the bedroom during the times she eats so the other cat can't shove her out of the way and eat her food for her. It'll take some time to rebuild the weight, but she was always small to begin with (runt of the litter) and it's heart-wrenching feeling the difference now when I hold her. I'll have to keep tabs, but it's times like this when I feel like my sister should just take her own cat with her when she moves so he stops ninja'ing all my kitten's food.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                                My cat is extremely thin and I'm worried about her. She lives with my dad and sister, and it seems that a little while ago she decided she wasn't going to eat hard food anymore. Except nobody noticed she wasn't eating for a bit because the other cat was eating her food for her. A vet visit and some blood tests later, she's physically healthy and my dad is feeding her a diet of wet cat food now and keeping her mostly contained in the bedroom during the times she eats so the other cat can't shove her out of the way and eat her food for her. It'll take some time to rebuild the weight, but she was always small to begin with (runt of the litter) and it's heart-wrenching feeling the difference now when I hold her. I'll have to keep tabs, but it's times like this when I feel like my sister should just take her own cat with her when she moves so he stops ninja'ing all my kitten's food.
                                Lju, did they check her thyroid function? If she's an older cat the four most common causes of what you've described is dental disease, kidney disease, hyperthyroidism or a stomach/intestinal tumor. The trick is that HyperT will mask kidney disease (due to increased blood pressure) so if that wasn't part of the blood test you should go back and have it done. They don't always have a palpably enlarged thyroid either, so a physical exam is not enough to rule it out. Also, if her weight doesn't improve then consider finding a vet who can do an ultrasound on her abdomen.

If she's a young cat I suggest a diet trial (as in a hydrolysed protein actual official diet trial). If her teeeth are fine but she's gone off dry food there may be another reason. LOTS of cats have undiagnosed food allergies, because rather than vomiting or diarrhoea like dogs, they will sometimes just 'go off' that food or become really picky. This is due to food aversion, which is a genetic instinct in cats... they will become aversed to food that makes them feel nauseous or unwell.

Comment

Working...
                                X