This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Tomorrow is my day off, and instead of resting my knee, I'm going camping!

My darling friend is making all the meals, and I'm bringing the gear and the firewood (read: pallets) and yaaaaaay. Camping!

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow is my day off, and instead of resting my knee, I'm going camping!

My darling friend is making all the meals, and I'm bringing the gear and the firewood (read: pallets) and yaaaaaay. Camping!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I'm officially doing it! I have my tool boss looking over my resignation letter for my bowling alley job. I was going to just call her. But I am going to drop off the letter tonight at work. I want to at least be official etc. I can't believe I worked at that job for 5 years! I sorta want to feel bad. I sorta want to feel scared losing those for sure 5 hours a week. But...I'm not. I'm going to make due,like I always do.

Ok. I'm sorta giddy.
      Woohoo!

Drama at home, it's fantastic. -.-

Comment

I think it's nap time.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm officially doing it! I have my tool boss looking over my resignation letter for my bowling alley job. I was going to just call her. But I am going to drop off the letter tonight at work. I want to at least be official etc. I can't believe I worked at that job for 5 years! I sorta want to feel bad. I sorta want to feel scared losing those for sure 5 hours a week. But...I'm not. I'm going to make due,like I always do.

Ok. I'm sorta giddy.
          Good on ya', as they say in the Deeeeeeeep South...

Comment

Ok. I'm sorta giddy.
            Congrats, Medusa!!

Comment

Currently thinking:
              ~What kind of sneakers am I going to buy tomorrow. My Skechers are seriously dead. And now that I don't have to have them strictly black for the bowling alley, I'm thinking silver and pink?
              ~What kind of body spray I'm going to buy tomorrow with my free $10 at CVS. I'm thinking a baby oil body spray might smell nice.
              ~I seriously have to, JUST HAVE TO finish this dang audiobook. It's like 3 weeks with this 16 hour book. I just can't handle the emotional content. Zombies are fucking gut wrenching. Especially when clones and incest are involved. I can only do like 30 minutes at a time. But I'm going to try tonight to knock out some time before bed.

~Better take a sleeping pill. My brain is thinking too much.0

Comment

Thinking about how sick I am. I could nearly pass out from not getting enough air, can't breath too easy nor talk.
                White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                sigpic
                In Days of yore,
                From Britain's shore
                Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                And planted firm Britannia's flag
                On Canada's fair domain.
                Here may it wave,
                Our boast, our pride
                And joined in love together,
                The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                  Thinking about how sick I am. I could nearly pass out from not getting enough air, can't breath too easy nor talk.
                  Hope you feel better quick, Doc. Take care.
                  hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                    I hope you have seen a physician. If not, hie thee to the doctor's office!

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

It's my day off and I'm spending it being dorky on ESO. :P

Comment

Just returned home after walking under rain with our dog. If I knew about the rain, I would have taken an umbrella -_-
                        Oh well.... But for some reason, rainy weather makes me feel happier.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm thinking about being up early on my day off, the sun is shining and it's a cool and beautiful day...having my cup of coffee and reminiscing...

Comment

I just have a low buzzing noise in my head.

Thanks, Doc.

Comment

I discovered blue velvet cake mix today. When did this happen?
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                I discovered blue velvet cake mix today. When did this happen?
                                Make a Smurf cake!

Comment

Working...
                                X