This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I wish the human body and mind could function on 2 hours of sleep a day.

Comment

My nails have gotten so long, and I didn't notice until today. I struggled to open a bag of raisins for about 2 minutes before I took attention to the rock hard growths from my finger tips.. They're glorious..
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

I wish that food was a free commodity and that the government would pay people and companies to create the life source of their citizens
        "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
        And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
        They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
        The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
        - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

My trip to Florida at the beginning of may. Pretty excited about it. If any one would like to meet up let me know. We'll be in Orlando a few days, then genie springs, and lastly St Augustine.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Today was my very last day of having a very wonky and painful weekly work schedule. Now I'll actually be able to function between Saturdays and Tuesdays.

Comment

The good news is, my roof doesn't need to be replaced now. The bad news is, it will need to be replaced in a year or so. First World problems of homeownership - I'm happy to have them.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Going back to my ex husbands house tomorrow to move all my stuff out.... Really nervous... I'm trying not to curl up in a corner and cry.
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Wonders how anyone can drink their coffee with cream and sugar. Too sweet :=o:
                  - Finn's Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                    Wonders how anyone can drink their coffee with cream and sugar. Too sweet :=o:
                    Wonders how anyone can drink their coffee without cream and sugar. Too bitter! :P

I just like sweetened things...

Comment

What's going on in Frankfurt?... there's lots of "people shot during demonstrations" headlines on our news, but noone bothers to explain what they're demonstrating for... hm... I'd have thought that was equally relevant to the story.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                        Wonders how anyone can drink their coffee without cream and sugar. Too bitter! :P

I just like sweetened things...
                        Drink bitter black 'spresso, then eat a candy bar. Head trip!
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I also can't do black coffee. I prefer a bit of sugar, but I can take it or leave it. Coffee without milk makes me sick, though. The only way I've ever been able to handle it is straight espresso, and ONLY in Italy. I don't know what the Italians do to it, but I've never been able to stomach it anywhere else (even in espresso form).

I drink my coffee like a true German/Austrian. LOADED with milk.

Comment

when we first moved into our house, my roommates and I didn't have money for cream or sugar. So I got used to drinking black coffee pretty quickly. Now I can't go back.
                            - Finn's Saga

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Drink bitter black 'spresso, then eat a candy bar. Head trip!
                              Hrmhrm interesting idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                                Hrmhrm interesting idea...
                                melt a caramel in coffee...or you know...just eat the caramel.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X