X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    I discovered blue velvet cake mix today. When did this happen?
    Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Make a Smurf cake!
    1 pack white cake mix + 2TBS of smurf fluids = blue velvet cake.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      1 pack white cake mix + 2TBS of smurf fluids = blue velvet cake.
      I feel both bad and hungry.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I discovered blue velvet cake mix today. When did this happen?
        That exists? 0_0 I have heard of Red....
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
          That exists? 0_0 I have heard of Red....
          Here ya go. DSC_9642x900.jpg
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Here ya go. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3095[/ATTACH]
            Oh my....!!! This is a surprise! I have seen brown instead of blue, but this is something unusual!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Well then........apparently my studio is getting the word out enough to get random hate on the fb page's wall. Randomly. At 4 in the morning.......wtf
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I had a fun evening with some old friends and new acquaintances, got driven home by my sober brother, and I am now at that perfect level of drunk where I feel fantastic, but am still coherent enough to post on paganforum.
                On the down side, lost my purse.
                Oh well, still a great night

Comment

My tubes are tied. I hurt. But so worth it. No birth control issues. Ever. Again. Ever.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

How the moving sucks. 5 times 4 yrs hopefully this is the last hope this deall works out sell one piece of property to buy one were we want to live. Lot of meditation and action needed. People have always told me I could fall in sh*t andcome out smelling like a rose. So why must I always worry?

Comment

Staying focused on the weekend after next, when my husband and I get to go out for our anniversary. I've been planning this trip for about two weeks and it's only going to be two days and about an hour's drive from home, but still, it's something different.

Comment

Here ya go. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3095[/ATTACH]
                        You need to feed me. This is non-negotiable. Or someone has to. I need this cake in my life, or at lest in my stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                        My tubes are tied. I hurt. But so worth it. No birth control issues. Ever. Again. Ever.
                        Congratulations Shahaku! I hope the pain eases quickly. Not having to worry about birth control is a darn good thing.
                        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Sorry to be a downer, but I'm thinking about the black mass "re-enactment" being performed at Harvard this weekend...

Where are the women who are outraged by a practice that can and does include the forced sexual violation of a virgin female, and the slaughter of their children? Are there even any?
                          :-(

Comment

Hopefully everything heals up okay for you ^_^ I'm hoping once Brad and I have kids I can get a full hysterectomy and be done with the whole thing
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

Feel better soon! Sounds like you made the right decision for you It'll heal up soon enough.

This reminds of the fact that birth control is currently missing. Because my purse is missing. I really hope that it's in my friend's bedroom that was locked when we went on a grand purse hunt last night. It has my birth control, car keys, wallet with two debit cards, fancy pants cell phone, even my planner. I hope that we find it by 7 tonight, specifically. I haven't been sexually active for weeks, and it was almost the end of this pack anyway, so I don't think it'll be too big of a disaster, but I want to be as consistent and safe as possible. Gaaah, this is frustrating.
                              It was a fun night, other than that.

Comment

I wish there was a magic button to undo emotional burnout. Maybe that's called cookie dough.... can't hurt to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X