This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Sold a bunch of books to a local bookstore. Had no idea a good number of them were out of print or otherwise collectible, so that was a nice little surprise.

Also, I got a tattoo redone today and it's finally starting to feel tingly. :P Next comes the itchy! But it turned out a lot better than I thought it would, so I'm a pretty happy camper. It also didn't hurt nearly as much as it did the first time I had that area tattooed, so that was a pleasant surprise. Apparently it makes a big difference how "light-handed" the artist is with the needle.

Comment

I'm thinking about snuggly kitties...
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Gaah... On my way home now from the weekly conversation group. A guy showed up a little late and I was all 'ah, pleased too meet you'. My friend greeted him with, 'nice to see you again' so I asked across the table, 'who's this person?' And she replied, 'he came to our Korean night a few weeks ago.'. I'm so embarrassed. Poor guy. I hate being so bad at recognising faces...
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I've done nothing for my 2 days off. And I regret nothing.

Except I woke up this morning and I have an ugly cold sore. I popped it. It was right by my lip. Like RIGHT THERE for everyone to see I gots the face AIDS. Meeep.

*oh looky here. A paper bag. Lemme cut some holes and paint some eyebrows on it. No one will ever notice...:=[:
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Damn,your the unknown comic?????who would have thought....Bada boom,bada bing!!!

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thinking about how horrible this week has been and I'm so glad it's finally Friday. Just one more day... Just a few hours and then peace for a couple of days. Fml right now.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Caught Bob the mouse again. He didn't win his fight with the mouse trap this time around. R.I.P. Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                  Caught Bob the mouse again. He didn't win his fight with the mouse trap this time around. R.I.P. Bob.
                  *spills some Diet Dr Pepper on the floor.
                  Dis for my homie.

Comment

Yeah, I was really hoping he would be smart and either stay outside or stay off my radar. But he had gotten really fat, so at least he had a good, warm, well-fed life.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, my cat's eating better again. We switched her to Blue kitten food (higher fat content, until her weight is back in healthy ranges), and we discovered that she'll stop eating as soon as the bowl shows through the food (so if you shake the bowl she'll eat more). Weird cat. Weird, weird cat. But she's gaining weight, and she seems happier (more cuddly), so I'm happy.

Comment

Moving sucks.

Just when you've got all your crap moved and the old house cleaned up... you have a list a mile long of places you have to change your address details with. Thank the gods for the internet... though it's still going to take me hours and it's mind numbingly BORING.

Comment

People should stop thinking of violence as a barbarian trait. Barbarians have always been amateurs at dealing death and destruction. Enthusiastic amateurs occasionally but still amateurs. Professional death dealing is a trait reserved for complex civilizations.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          People should stop thinking of violence as a barbarian trait. Barbarians have always been amateurs at dealing death and destruction. Enthusiastic amateurs occasionally but still amateurs. Professional death dealing is a trait reserved for complex civilizations.
                          Amen. Why hit a guy over the head with your rock when you can just put him in a golden bull and set him on fire!

Comment

.......I'm thinking I *really* need to hit my husband. With our car completely dying (again) I went to clean out the trunk of the car and guess what I found......everyone's christmas/yule cards that my husband said he sent out, with the stamps still on them. Really, REALLY not happy at the moment. If anyone's addresses changed, can you guys PM me and let me know so I can change them before I send them out, cause I'd still like to make sure that those of you who were supposed to get them still do.
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                              .......I'm thinking I *really* need to hit my husband.
                              Unhappy or furious, serious or not, domestic abuse is not a good thing to resort to, and most certainly won't help make things better. :3

Honest mistakes happen, and there is a likely possibility he really did think he sent them. Still...can't blame you for being frustrated, and can't say I would not be any less frustrated, so have a kitteh~! Kittehs make everything better right~? :3
                              Kitteh.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
                                Unhappy or furious, serious or not, domestic abuse is not a good thing to resort to, and most certainly won't help make things better. :3

Honest mistakes happen, and there is a likely possibility he really did think he sent them. Still...can't blame you for being frustrated, and can't say I would not be any less frustrated, so have a kitteh~! Kittehs make everything better right~? :3
                                A sound thump on the back of the head is still deserved for a string of other bs that he's pulled lately (like our entire tax return getting taken because he hasn't been paying his military credit card) and these were supposedly sent out back in December....we've even moved since then back to Ohio from Florida. It's just getting beyond ridiculous. I feel like I'm babysitting a teenager rather than being married to someone who's two years older than me.
                                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X