• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    replied
    Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Waves hand...My ex Father in Law used to send a like 5 pound box every Christmas.
    It's like eating a piece of sweet meat. It's weird. Nature is weird.

So I registered the coupon card my dr gave me for my Jardiance. I get it free till 2019! No co-pay. I was paying $35 a month for one pill a day! And without insurance it's $400 a bottle. Dang! But I'm in the program so freeee for meeee!

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Dates. The kind you eat. I never had them before. OMG. Who knew?!
    Waves hand...My ex Father in Law used to send a like 5 pound box every Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Welcome to the rest of your life Medusa!

I've made a similar discovery. I had my first ever fresh fig last week. I'm not keen on the dried ones which bothered me because I know they're good for you. The fresh ones are much nicer, although a little expensive so I'm not about to go nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dumuzi
    replied

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
    My ex just changed our plans because he got a new girlfriend. They say it gets easier, but the question is when?
    It takes quite some time, but it does get better. Just keep going!

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied
    Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    If this migraine does not let up tonight, I'll be off to the E.R. tomorrow. I've had it for 6 days and went to see the doctor today. She was going to try to do IV fluids in the clinic but the damned insurance wouldn't cover it. My insurance is just making it worse for themselves. So let's hope the med I got today punches it out.
    Hi Anubisa, I know you didn't ask for my advice but have you heard of a Stillpoint Inducer? Here's a pretty short video on what it is and how to use it. Maybe this could help with your migraines. Please heed the warnings in the first few minutes, just so you're aware of possible issues.

I'm really sorry about the high pitched sound in this video. I think it's coming from their camera.

Here's another one.

Leave a comment:

• Chessa
    replied

My ex just changed our plans because he got a new girlfriend. They say it gets easier, but the question is when?

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

If this migraine does not let up tonight, I'll be off to the E.R. tomorrow. I've had it for 6 days and went to see the doctor today. She was going to try to do IV fluids in the clinic but the damned insurance wouldn't cover it. My insurance is just making it worse for themselves. So let's hope the med I got today punches it out.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Indeed,I myself am watching Fargo,the series,not the movie..This third one is a doozzy

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Sorry they are nibbling at your extremities B. De. But perhaps on the bright side they may hit OIL,Black gold,Texas Tea!!!
    I think they are digging for my heart, or maybe my soul.

At any rate, they'll not find either. I've hidden them both in bottles, and buried them in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Had to have a skin-thing cut out for a biopsy. Got 4 neat little stitches to close up the hole.

I'm spending far, far too much time with doctors these days.
    Sorry they are nibbling at your extremities B. De. But perhaps on the bright side they may hit OIL,Black gold,Texas Tea!!!

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Yesterday I got my baby boy scheduled for dental surgery on the 7th of next month. Now it's the waiting that is hard. Besides that, my parents and I had fun seeing my nephew participate in his preschool music event. He was just so cute. Recorded every moment of it on my phone. Took pics too.

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

Had to have a skin-thing cut out for a biopsy. Got 4 neat little stitches to close up the hole.

I'm spending far, far too much time with doctors these days.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

*types on new non laptop keyboard*

You'd think I'd be used to this, since I use the same keyboard at work. But it still feels weird.

Anywho, took back my wireless keyboard and picked up a wired. Wireless was $20. Wired was $13 AND I had a $5 coupon (because when do I not?). Also had some frozen yogurt at the mall with chocolate, fresh strawberries and captain crunch cereal.

Good time!

*I rode my bike, so I'm allowed a treat!

Leave a comment:

• anubisa
    replied

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    anunitu and anubisa, I always mix your names up because I tend to "skim-read". Anyway, anunitu -thanks and I intend to have fun!

And anubisa - good about your dog - their bills are just as high as people's, seems like. A friend of mine does rescue and even though she has a deal worked out with the vet, there are so many puppies coming and going it costs a fortune to deal with them all!
    Hawk, we have a friend who does a rescue breed society and she sells small breed rescues. She gets donations to help fund the vet and stuff. You might see if your friend would entertain the idea of putting up a fund if she hasn't thought of it. I'm praying for her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X