X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Used the very last of my money to buy building materials to build a bed in my vehicle. If I don't get a job soon, shit's gonna get real. (and I'm weirdly okay with living homeless in my vehicle for the summer)
    Do you have a mini van? An air mattress fits perfectly in the back (don't ask how I know this, I just do).
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Do you have a mini van? An air mattress fits perfectly in the back (don't ask how I know this, I just do).
      Technically yes, but it doesn't drive anymore. It's just parked. I'm driving around a ford explorer these days.

Edit: I'm making it sound worse than it is. Or I care less than I should. I'm not sure which it is.

Mostly art.

Comment

If you go to the window in my bedroom and look at the back side of the curtains at the level of the window where the cats sit, you could make a whole cat out of the cat fur attached to the curtains...
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

There are always these things you can get for your vehicle's back seats!

Comment

Used the very last of my money to buy building materials to build a bed in my vehicle. If I don't get a job soon, shit's gonna get real. (and I'm weirdly okay with living homeless in my vehicle for the summer)
            I thought you had one you were going to start soon? Did that fall through?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              I thought you had one you were going to start soon? Did that fall through?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              I did, but it only lasted until the end of April. There was supposed to be more work after a short break, but it all fell through. Now I'm stuck looking for a new job asap.

Mostly art.

Comment

I did, but it only lasted until the end of April. There was supposed to be more work after a short break, but it all fell through. Now I'm stuck looking for a new job asap.
                I hope something turns up for you soon! You'll be in my thoughts.

Comment

Ahh the living in the car. I had to do that as a teen when my mom went missing. I lived in her hatchback. It was nice. I pulled up my blankie and slept in the driveway. Thankfully after that I did some couch surfing with relatives. Good times.

totally not.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Christopher Lee is dead *sob* well. Rest in peace.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Ahh the living in the car. I had to do that as a teen when my mom went missing. I lived in her hatchback. It was nice. I pulled up my blankie and slept in the driveway. Thankfully after that I did some couch surfing with relatives. Good times.

totally not.
                      Back in the day I had no car, but I scored a garage and army cot walking distance to a truck stop where I waited tables. Good times, indeed.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

The kids and I spent a summer couch surfing with friends and family... :/
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          The kids and I spent a summer couch surfing with friends and family... :/
                          The sad face implies this wasn't fun. It sounds fun. Come surf on my couch. I bet your kids have never swam in cold water.

Mostly art.

Comment

If you are up near Calgary(I think you mentioned Yellow knife) then I listened to my father describe the winters he grew up with up there. Cold cold cold...and I grew up in California where it is mostly NOT cold..
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              If you are up near Calgary(I think you mentioned Yellow knife) then I listened to my father describe the winters he grew up with up there. Cold cold cold...and I grew up in California where it is mostly NOT cold..
                              lololol...'near Calgary'. I am an 18 hour drive near Calgary. At least.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm going to see Jurassic World in 2 hours & 45 minutes!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X