This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

My head hurts and I feel sick. My current health always suffers when things are bothering me mentally, and there's just too much junk floating around in my brain right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
      My head hurts and I feel sick. My current health always suffers when things are bothering me mentally, and there's just too much junk floating around in my brain right now.
      Take care, Munin-Hugin!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

One of my best friends just gave birth to a healthy baby boy
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm thinking about coffee. I'm a little picky.
          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Just back from a two day fishing trip.

Caught NOTHING at all!

Closest we came was one of our group somehow managed to hook a goby.

Still, it was nice to be out on the water doing not much of anything...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              Still, it was nice to be out on the water doing not much of anything...
              That sounds awesome! I want to go boating now.

But probably I'll just get out of the house because my dearest neighbour has decided to wreck it with some kind of a sonic cannon.
              baah.

Comment

I totally want to do this.

If I was going to raise money for something, this is totally how I'd do it.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I'm in a funk.. and have been since Saturday and it seems to be in no rush to disappear. I tend to be laid back and I'm agitated and easily set off. Either high anxiety or just annoyed with the world in general. I want to hide in my apartment with my dogs and do nothing else. Oh wait... I work today and then a double tomorrow.
                  Last edited by kalynraye; 15 Jun 2015, 10:42.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Thinking about a paradox of... If it's possible to feel every emotion in existence all at once and be fully aware of it
                    My Divination Shop

Comment

Awesome E3 this year! Drank too much, ate too much (although it was mostly healthy snacks because one of JP's friends is on a diet and we didn't want him to be left out), wore matching t-shirts made for the event and built the mother of all blanket forts in our livingroom after the sony convention was over (wee hours of the morning over here). I even woke without a hangover! Dunno how we're going to top this one next year.

Going for a walk in the park to see the fairy doors and get some fresh air and exercise now. Should be back in time for everyone coming back for Nintendo, when drinking shall recommence!! ^^

I love nerds!
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Work. Pretty much every day I think about going out and finding a new job. Where I am now, while steady and provides decent benefits, is a dead end. There are folks here who have been doing the exact same work for 20+ years, and I'm surrounded by bigots, homophobes, mysogynists, and racists.

The thing is, I just got 3 weeks vacation, the boss is really nice, and the hours are great. But there's a place within walking distance from my house that is paying $4 more per hour, but the hours will be all over the place and I will lose all my earned time ...

Comment

The Donald throws his toupee into the ring. Interesting times we live in.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I will never take him seriously,ever. To me he is just looking for media time again to pump his ego once again.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

His speech was hilarious, albeit unintentionally so.

- - - Updated - - -

All we need now is for Chris Christie to join the fray! LOL
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Alone in the house and nobody to talk with, neither in the web, nor in fb or skype... :/
                                Oh well, I will head out to bed earlier.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X