This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Ahhh,an interweb imposter lurking in the cyber mist......(breaks out the Colombo raincoat and keeps interrupting with questions...Just one more thing)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm in a weird spot today, brain wise. Wondering if I wore myself out by being in a good mood all week. Today, I'm tired. Oh, so tired. And I keep having weird thoughts like, 'so many people spend half their lives destroying themselves via many of the vices we know today in the form of smoking, drinking, eating badly, drug abuse, etc and then spend the second half of their life trying to repair the damage,' which then makes me think, if I had come to that realization earlier in life, what sort of person I would be today. It's not going to change a damn thing because what's done is done, but I'm still curious. But why am I wasting my time thinking about this?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Because you are cursed with being human..I think we all go through this...
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thalassophobia is a word
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              Saying as every phobia has a corresponding philia, then Thalassophilia must also be a word though!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Good.

People should be afraid of me.

Very afraid.

And in other news...I'm thinking that if the weather clears up, I'm gonna take the kids to the gay boat parade!!! Seriously, they had a freaking blast last year.

...and now I'm thinking about the irony that the only gay boat parade in the US is hosted in the same place that Pat Robertson's broadcasting network is home to. I wonder how many more coocoo protesters there will be this year than last.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I'm a thalassophilist.

Mostly art.

Comment

Gay boat parade sounds awesome! I want to participate!
                    baah.

Comment

Gay boat parade sounds awesome! I want to participate!
                      Unless you have thalassophobia. Then it sounds simply terrible..

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                        Unless you have thalassophobia. Then it sounds simply terrible..
                        Bad part to me is thalassophobic almost sounds terminal and life threatening if you catch it or experience it. Almost reads like you've got "The Lasso Phobia" and any moment you can expect some rope to come sailing out and lasso you and reel you in.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Woah... Just had my sister on the phone.. she knows someone who works for a finance company that gives grants to overseas companies looking to set up business in the UK. They're desperate for someone who can speak and read Japanese. I really don't think my Japanese is good enough, just now, but I think I should seriously start brushing up on my keigo (respectful style Japanese used when speaking to clients and superiors). Thing is, even many Japanese struggle with keigo. I'm having a hard enough time with regular polite Japanese...

I think I'll try, and start reading financial websites to get used to the vocabulary. If it's meant to be, it will come around again when I'm better. I guess...

Comment

I think I'm going to stay off FB for the next few days. There's lots of crazy Christians screaming and threatening to catch themselves on fire. I'll just keep my pagan
                            self in the corner and watch the flames grow higher.

Also I was gone for one day and can't even begin to find where I left off. You guys have been busy.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I went to bed nauseated and woke up with a mild fever. I'm just gonna lay here and pretend like the world doesn't exist for a bit...

Mostly art.

Comment

Thinking about how much effort I'm willing to put into getting dressed for the outside world. I'm sore and sunburnt. But we need food. Grr

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X