X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

It has happened.
    I went to a forest walk, it was nice and everything but now I'm in the city, drinking coffee and feel far more at home.

I've become a city person! Yikes.
    (I was never a forest person anyway...)
    Last edited by Näre; 28 Jun 2015, 09:04. Reason: editing the language. as usual.
    baah.

Comment

Speaking as a concrete rat,that grew up in the full concrete jungle...The Big city is not for everyone...also I have had my time in a SMALL town..that took some getting used to,it is a whole nother world in a small town.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Thinking about how much effort I'm willing to put into getting dressed for the outside world. I'm sore and sunburnt. But we need food. Grr

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
        Bat them beautiful sunburnt eyes at your spouse and hand him a lsit. That is if you trust him. Mine can sometimes do a decent job.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm thinking that I need a new toaster. My old one is busted. What will I do without a toaster?
          "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Originally posted by Gas Mask View Post
            I'm thinking that I need a new toaster. My old one is busted. What will I do without a toaster?
            Slam all the toasts on the frying pan! That's what I do!

Okay, a toaster would be a bit more convenient.
            baah.

Comment

At one point in the past,there was the toasting fork...kinda like with marshmallows,you used the fork to hold your bread over a flame...

as this describes.
              http://the-toast.net/2013/12/09/brief-history-toast/
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gas Mask View Post
                You can also pop the slices of bread into the oven for a little bit, right on the racks. Does the trick quite well.

Comment

Do ovens not have grills in the States? I like grilled toast.. done on just one side! Yummy.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                    You can also pop the slices of bread into the oven for a little bit, right on the racks. Does the trick quite well.
                    I live in a small apartment. I don't have an oven.
                    "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      At one point in the past,there was the toasting fork...kinda like with marshmallows,you used the fork to hold your bread over a flame...

as this describes.
                      http://the-toast.net/2013/12/09/brief-history-toast/
                      Wasn't that long ago as we still use them occasionally while camping. We had the three tine variety where the toast went over the middle and under the outer to hold it in place. That or you can use the one that is sort of like a clamp that holds the bread and you turn it over.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Jembru, I'm not too sure what you mean by an oven with a grill. I have a toaster oven, which is seperate from the "real" oven, and that's what I use for toasting bread or making hot sandwiches. Like this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Applica-BD...-Oven/29045558

The main oven is like this: http://products.geappliances.com/App...ku=PGB945SEFSS

These aren't my exact ones but similar.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Cheesecake. And how I may need to go find some somewhere at midnight.

Comment

I have too many contacts in my friends' list and half of them don't even visit PF... What shud I do?
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                              Do ovens not have grills in the States? I like grilled toast.. done on just one side! Yummy.
                              Here it is called a broiler, I think. Standard way to make garlic toast for pasta.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Got an oil burn today when I was cooking. Well technically, 3, but they're all from the same incident. They aren't very big, and I can't feel them (nerves died after a second of exposure), but they sure aren't pretty.

Ice packs to the rescue!

Comment

Working...
                                X