X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Getting a laptop to do what I tell it to.
    Unless you're Gary Busey, you may have to push some buttons.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I love that commercial with Gary Busey. He is so darn funny.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello pants.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

What am I thinking about? I'm glad you asked.

I am wondering why the hell Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Comment

That was a long annoying argument with my computer but at least it's functioning normally again.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Messing with "OneNote" - wrote something on my pc, it synched to my phone just fine, but doesn't show up on my tablet. Started a new page on the tablet, and that doesn't show up anywhere else.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm tired of eating dinner at 11pm.

Nobody should have to eat dinner 8 hours before they get up again.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm thinking consistent 11 PM dinner is one of the less pleasant thoughts I've seen this evening.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    I'm thinking consistent 11 PM dinner is one of the less pleasant thoughts I've seen this evening.
                    It's just really hard for me to pack enough food to be out of the house from 8am-8pm (or later, if I decide to do something that isn't work). Me and my friend Paula started on our garden after work, and then took a dog for a walk, so I got home at 10ish, and didn't finish dinner until just now, so...yeah.

I guess I could make my life nothing but work and sleep. That would stop the 11pm dinners.

Mostly art.

Comment

My friend Emily says that you're all quite jazzy

Comment

Why does mexican food hate me when I love it so much?
                        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I find it both very cool and very depressing that I can read through a 550 page textbook in 5 days. I remember when I struggled with a 300 page textbook over the course of a semester in my first few years of college.

Comment

Thank you Chloraseptic throat spray. And thank you sugar free dark cherry cough drops. I was actually able to work and be ok.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am thinking about how crappy I feel with this darn sinus infection. My head is killing me. Stop pounding head!
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Not enough sleep.

I'm also thinking I met a shephard-husky pup at the SPCA yesterday called "Tyrion" ...and I think I'm going to go there again after work and walk him, because when I sit on the floor, all he wants is cuddles. (And when the SO comes home next week, I think I'm going to introduce the two...)

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X