This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Day 7 is complete. I was way too hyper for my own good. Bi polar mood taking over to get me through the last two days I'm assuming.

Pedaled home (it's hot) jumped in the shower. Put on the ac. Waiting for my hair to turn into ringlets of icicles.

Maybe I should put some underoos on.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sometimes I question my sanity... Worked at teaworld today on a 7 hour shift in heels. I have NO idea what I was thinking but I got through my day and rocked my sales. Oh and lets not forget how great I looked. Yeah sometimes you gotta toot your own horn but my feet hate me now.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Um, I don't want to seem like a know-it-all, but I think you meant SeaWorld.

Comment

Lol no I mean teaworld. Its actually Teavana but one of my friends dubbed it teaworld and I have just stuck with it because I like it.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Thank you for clarifying, but now I want to see a theme park based entirely on tea.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
              Thank you for clarifying, but now I want to see a theme park based entirely on tea.
              There would surely be those spinning, vomit-inducing tea cup rides.

Comment

I spent three hours sanding my staff. I think I rubbed off the tip of my thumb.
                Circe

Comment

I need to learn patience.
                  Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                    I spent three hours sanding my staff. I think I rubbed off the tip of my thumb.
                    And the old sailor aspect of me comes out as my mind immediately descends into the gutters on that statement.
                    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      And the old sailor aspect of me comes out as my mind immediately descends into the gutters on that statement.
                      I'm going to oil it soon if that makes it any better.
                      Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                        I'm going to oil it soon if that makes it any better.

You are of age right? Or this would be awkward.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

You are of age right? Or this would be awkward.
                          I'm 19 right now, so legal for the majority of things.
                          Circe

Comment

I'm so excited for the running of the Haskell on Sunday. Wish I could be there, but I'll be watching. Triple Crown Winner American Pharoah drew post #4, which is a great spot.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I've heard one can use an incense stick for wood burning but does it really get hot enough? I imagine it would be really time consuming. I'm thinking i'll try it on some scrap wood and if it doesn't work I'll just heat up a nail and use some pliers. A lot of finesse isn't really needed for simple designs.
                              Circe

Comment

Thinking about how some people seem to have the inability to think for themselves. Work today has been extremely frustrating and I'm suddenly very glad some individuals are moving out of my department. Things should not have turned out the way they did while I was gone.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X