This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I fully expect the next thing I loose in my job will be insurance because Hey! You get it through the gooberment!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      One Doc just told me,smash it with a BIG book...Modern medicine...sure Modern...where are the leeches huh...that would work right?
      That's actually what the doctor who diagnosed it told me too, unofficially. Which I would consider, if it wasn't sitting on the underside of my rather slim wrist and would probably include breaking a few tiny bones in the process. :P Hence my idea of having it removed with the scalpel method. But meh. I've heard sometimes wrapping up cysts tightly for awhile will minimize it too. That's plan B.

Comment

Another option I was told was a needle to drain it,its a liquid bubble kinda that swells and makes pressure on the nerve(BTW mine was covered by Workers Comp in California)
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          Another option I was told was a needle to drain it,its a liquid bubble kinda that swells and makes pressure on the nerve(BTW mine was covered by Workers Comp in California)
          Yeah.... the only needles I do are tattoo needles. :P I've heard different things about the coverage. Because my doctor didn't outright refer me to a dermatologist to have it removed, insurance won't cover it. So... I could shell out 3 co-pays (not including the one I paid to have it diagnosed initially) to get it removed when it should simply be covered at this point, or I can just cut my losses and move on. It just feels like the only thing the medical system does is delay everything and put the stupidest things through more hoops and in order to bleed as much money from me as possible.

Blah. Ranting over, I'm going to go veg out with my books and cider.

Comment

Spent all afternoon eating cold pizza and playing A Game of Thrones: Telltale because my work emailed me this morning to tell me they cancelled ALL MY SHIFTS FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH.

I guess I'll just starve this month, or something.

I want to love this job, but I really should look for a better job.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
              That's the new health plan, make sure you have health care and save money by refusing to approve any actual health care. But hey we meet the requirement of the health care law. My son needs MRI's of both his knee's so his health care provider says yes we'll approve one knee then resubmit 30 days later for the other knee. They actually approved him for one knee and disapproved him for the other and had to cancel his appointment because of it. Can't approve both at the same time so they can be done at the same time. And people wonder why I dislike this new health care system so much and state I lost so much in its passage.

Actually, this sounds like my health care plan BEFORE the ACA.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

My wife will be here for a visit tomorrow (well, technically 2am Thursday, but who's counting)! I know, it's only been a month since I last saw her, but this is going to be for our 2nd anniversary! I made a list of all the cleaning I have to do, and did 10 out of 15 items on it. So I'll finish up tomorrow, and until then sit, relax, try not to keep counting the hours, and have a pizza.

Comment

Talked to my boss about why my shifts were cancelled. They responded with firing me instead.

Mostly art.

Comment

Sorry, volcanic. I'm sure you'll find a better job soon! Keep your hopes up!

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Talked to my boss about why my shifts were cancelled. They responded with firing me instead.
                      Holy crap that's douchy of them.
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                        My wife will be here for a visit tomorrow (well, technically 2am Thursday, but who's counting)! I know, it's only been a month since I last saw her, but this is going to be for our 2nd anniversary! I made a list of all the cleaning I have to do, and did 10 out of 15 items on it. So I'll finish up tomorrow, and until then sit, relax, try not to keep counting the hours, and have a pizza.
                        Yay! That's awesome. Happy Anniversary!

Crap! Hope you find something better real soon.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

What a ****. You don't deserve that!

Sending positive vibes! At least (here anyway) the fall season is usually a better time to find work (kids going back to school and all that fun stuff).

Comment

I can't get Putin's damned 62nd birthday song with the kids out of my head. Talk about an earworm. It's been 4 days now. 4 DAYS!!

It's the most monotonous and droll thing I've ever heard.. and I just can't stop humming it. And playing it on youtube..

I think there's some kind of brainwashing going on too. I can't help wanting to serve that nice Mr. Putin.. That great, kind Mr. Putin.. he'll save us all... God Bless Russia!!!

Go on... listen.. I double dare you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vkxCeOP54I
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Who wants to do a staring contest?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                                I can't get Putin's damned 62nd birthday song with the kids out of my head. Talk about an earworm. It's been 4 days now. 4 DAYS!!

It's the most monotonous and droll thing I've ever heard.. and I just can't stop humming it. And playing it on youtube..

I think there's some kind of brainwashing going on too. I can't help wanting to serve that nice Mr. Putin.. That great, kind Mr. Putin.. he'll save us all... God Bless Russia!!!

Go on... listen.. I double dare you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vkxCeOP54I
                                That's just ... odd. I did notice that it is for the most part pretty generic that it could be used later for anyone else they decided to dedicate to. Simply change the name of the birthplace, and voila!

Comment

Working...
                                X