Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massage, then Acupuncture. I feel goooooooooooooooooooood!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'd love a thunderstorm. We had some rain yesterday that cooled it down a bit, but it's warmed right back up today.

Comment

I've been playing the ever living daylights out of Dragon Age: Inquisition and I just.....I have way too much of an attachment to some of the characters. Like the choice to potentially sacrifice one of the groups made me freak out and not want to do the quest at all
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

One of my peach irises made a seed pod after they were done blooming in May. I've been watching and waiting to cut it and save the seeds.I missed it by a day or two, apparentely, it was a little bit open at the top and no seeds were inside. I guess I just have to hope for another shot next year.
          This is what they look like -
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            One of my peach irises made a seed pod after they were done blooming in May. I've been watching and waiting to cut it and save the seeds.I missed it by a day or two, apparentely, it was a little bit open at the top and no seeds were inside. I guess I just have to hope for another shot next year.
            This is what they look like -
            I thought irises were bulbs... Oh well shows what I know.

i am thinking about leaving the moms forum I belong to. I think it creates more worry than it needs to and the occasional anti vax posts make me crazier than I have any need to be. No one ever answers my questions either, I apparently don't make good topics... Wish I could find a better place to go.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

"I just want to make it clear that this character is black without describing him like he's a damn dessert...."
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                I thought irises were bulbs... Oh well shows what I know.

i am thinking about leaving the moms forum I belong to. I think it creates more worry than it needs to and the occasional anti vax posts make me crazier than I have any need to be. No one ever answers my questions either, I apparently don't make good topics... Wish I could find a better place to go.
                We have parenting section on here. People tend to respond with well informed answers and not anxiety mongering (is that a term? Does it make sense?)

I'm anxious. Ugh.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I always thought irises came from only bulbs, too, but apparently that's not the whole story!

I finally set myself up with Amazon scheduled delivery on some items, very nice pricing and less hassle at Walmart, where they run out of things at the worst times.
                  sigpic

Comment

The flu sucks.

Anyone wanna switch immune systems? Mine's broken and I want a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                      The flu sucks.

You can use mine for a bit I'm never sick, I could use a few sick days... or a vacation whichever comes first

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                        You can use mine for a bit I'm never sick, I could use a few sick days... or a vacation whichever comes first
                        My immune system will use up all your sick days then force you to take days off without pay. But I promise we can switch back in a few days. I just gotta get over this flu... doc said the really expensive antivirals would reduce the length and severity. He lied.

Comment

The flu sucks.

Hope you feel better. There's all kinds of stuff going around here, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

My immune system will use up all your sick days then force you to take days off without pay. But I promise we can switch back in a few days. I just gotta get over this flu... doc said the really expensive antivirals would reduce the length and severity. He lied.
                            I'm sorry you feel so poorly. What might help (which works wonders for me) is a 1-2 tablespoons of ACV (organic Bragg apple cider vinegar) with lemon, cinnamon in tea to make it more palatable 2-3 times a day. It's an amazing immune system booster.

I workout every morning and juice a lot (mainly mean green with apple and orange for sweetness). I rarely ate processed sugars, never drink soda and eat mostly organic from our garden. So that probably helps with my immune system. Just some tips if you'd like I hope you get to feeling better Rae'ya

Comment

The big weekend sale is over. I had to work 12-9:30 tonight. But yay for overtime! And our boss bought us El Pollo Loco yesterday. And today we got pizza, pasta, wings and cookies!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Human nature, interactions, "higher" education and its uses (or lack thereof when it comes to utilizing it in a manner to pay bills), relocation preparation, sacrifice, mental illness, frogs, and the legacy.

You know, the usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X