This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Dragon Age Inquisition! Though, I'm playing PC, but still-it's fantastic lol
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Never played this..what type of interface is used in the game play..mouse,mouse keyboard?...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

In about 10 minutes, this will be my non-computer day.

Comment

Oh Lord,the girl done broke out of the matrix................
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Never played this..what type of interface is used in the game play..mouse,mouse keyboard?...
            Mouse and keyboard yeah.

ScreenshotWin32_0093_Final.jpg

That's me fighting a dragon as to the interface
            sigpic

Comment

The LA Fair! I haz to plan. Now.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Out of the blue I decided to dig out all of the mass amounts of Games Workshop models. For the past few days, I've been working on making a monster that I like to call a "charnel worm". The idea is that it is a beastie given life and created out of all of the various bits and pieces of dead things and earth. My goal is to get it all put together over the next few days, so that this weekend I can fill in gaps with modelling putty and perhaps even begin painting.

Comment

Was offered an opportunity to take a project manager position at my job. I'm weighing the pros and cons.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

How do you full time working people get shit done? ...another day of work finished. I have a ton of stuff to do at home tonight. You know what I wanna do? Eat chips on the couch.

Working for the government is ruining my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      How do you full time working people get shit done? ...another day of work finished. I have a ton of stuff to do at home tonight. You know what I wanna do? Eat chips on the couch.

I just do a little bit every day. I don't go crazy, just take an hour or so as soon as I get home to do things around the house, and then take the rest of the night to myself. Stuff might not get finished or be done super quickly, but it gets there. The only exception of this is that before my days off. Fridays I try to get everything that has to be taken care of done, so the next two days I do whatever I want.

Comment

Not having much of a social life kinda helps.... But doesn't make you feel better.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Amen to that statement!! Honestly working above full time I had no other time to do anything other than come home and die for a few hours before getting up and doing it again. Got things done by delegating them to the "one" day off I had, or making other people do it for me lol.

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          Was offered an opportunity to take a project manager position at my job. I'm weighing the pros and cons.
                          If nothing else, congrats on the fact that they at least think that you're awesome enough to deserve the promotion?
                          sigpic

Comment

Time management & sticking to a plan. Not always fun, but it works.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Somebody doesn't want to go to sleep at bedtime, I've switched off this hour with daddy trying to get the little one down, but she doesn't want to go to bed.
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I prioritize. Some things need to get done every day...since I know I want to go home and eat chips when I get off work, I make a point to do those everyday things in the morning (take the trash out, dishes, etc). Immediately when I get home, I get everything ready for the next day and laid out...clothes, lunches, breakfasts. I don't do as much from scratch. I spend my sat morning cleaning and grocery shopping and my Sun afternoon making food that = can mix and match for meals thru the week (A big bowl of rice noodles and another of rice, chicken or fake ground beef, can be mixed ans matched with different fresh or frozen veggies thru the week and cooked on the stovetop or in the microwave).

I'm lucky that I have my own office and a lot of *waiting for programs to up/download* on my office days and *standing around waiting* on my sampling days, so I can multitask and spend some time @ work on the forum.

I try to break things up to smaller tasks, and I make sure I run errands on my way home because if I go home first, I'll never leave!

And sometimes you have to give it up...There are many thing I don't get to do, so I just don't think about them.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X