This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Has school started B. De. or is this the roll up to starting?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Roll out the red carpet. Students arrive with their smiling faces next Tuesday.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My school doesn't start until October 5th. Le sigh. Can September be over early?
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Lucky you! I started school yesterday. I wouldn't mind a longer vacation.

I've got grasshoppers. Don't know where they're coming from, but every time I let one out, a new one shows up!
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm currently spending my night off tearing apart my bedroom and art room so I can switch them >_< Really hoping with having more space for the Studio, I can get more storage stuff and keep it all more organized and maybe expand to a few other mediums on a regular basis rather than just a here and there thing. I pushed back my reopening of everything so I have time to do this all, get it settled, and have more products fully made up instead of hoping I get more commissions, which never seems to happen. Dad and the husband are not happy with the idea of moving the new entertainment center/desk thing I got upstairs and into the room for me-it's apparently heavier than I thought it was >.> They'll get over it though, I seriously need to get my act together with this stuff.
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

I'm so tired of fighting with people...why are these people in my life? Urgh. Also, I'm glad I got the chance to cook, I forgot how enjoyable it could be.
              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Had an amazing day with my big sister, I really need to visit with her more often.

Comment

Told my dad we're moving. I feel weird and awkward and a little sad, but also a little relieved that that talk is over.

Comment

Just ordered about 100 light bulbs from Amazon (real ones, not those new-fangled, greenish light, noisy pieces of garbage). Oughtta last me a while, like the rest of my life LOL
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                      Lucky you! I started school yesterday. I wouldn't mind a longer vacation.

I've got grasshoppers. Don't know where they're coming from, but every time I let one out, a new one shows up!
                      Hehehe I'll start school on Friday! :devil:
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I start tomorrow. But it's only one lecture of two hours. I think I can manage... And it's about (Swedish) language history so I was planning going there covered in runes. Lol. I'd lost the rest of my sanity if my vacation was any longer.

I'm falling back to Pantheism after spending some time spiritually elsewhere. It's a bumpy road!
                        baah.

Comment

I've spent my morning doing grammar homework. I hate it. Really genuinely hate it... So my aim is to get ahead on it so I won't have to stress about it... the hand ins we do take me much longer than they're supposed to, I have to look everything up because the stupid rules won't stick in my brain... but I'm almost done with the stuff for tomorrow, yay.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

That today has been a long day, and I'm happy for it to end.

Mostly art.

Comment

The new patch/DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition needs to be out!! I can't wait for the wardrobe option
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

i need to shut my brain down. I got too many harbor cruises on mah mind. Thinking about the whales. Doing a whale cruise. Gah. Stop it!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X