This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Ugh. I watched too many videos about disturbing websites. :S (It doesn't take too much to tip me off balance.)
    Welcome, paranoia, welcome.

I used to believe in "don't feed your brain too much junk" but... well... I just need to know.
    baah.

Comment

I did it! It's done! Made the reservation. Found a hotel that is extremely close to the shore. It also is in front of the bus that takes me there in a few minutes. And nearby is Walmart so I can get all my snacks!
      I wanted a nice hotel since I plan to use it as not just sleeping, but enjoying my down time.

And here is a map

You can see how close I am! I already feel relieved.

And breakfast. I'm going to stuff mah face and get my money's worth! :^^:
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I quite like thunder when I'm in the safety of my own home. When I'm suddenly trapped outside in it with less than a second between flash and bang? Not as much. The weather forecast says dry and sunny today, only the other end of the country are supposed to have rain. Well, when I left this morning it was pretty sunny. 5 minutes latet it was raining cats and dogs and I'm wearing canvas shoes. I somehow managed to get to the train almost dry. Now I just have to walk to uni... and it's looking pretty black in there
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Nap time for everybody is underrated!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            I totally agree. Every day at work, during my 30 minute lunch break, I set an alarm on my phone and take a little nap. They let us eat while we're working, so I basically just graze all day on whatever I've brought with me to free up that time to reenergize.

Comment

I prepped dinner on my lunch break. Now I'm going back to work with the spice smell still on my hands. It's going to be such a tease for the last half of my shift.

Maybe I'll just tease my coworkers so I'm not suffering alone.
              (Runs up to random coworkers, "Smell my hands!") It's a good plan...

Comment

I'm kind of waffling. I want to make more pretties, but also my back hurts so I want to sit and stare.
                She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                  Apparently my body decided it was nap time today. I woke up at 7am and stayed awake till 9am. Put my alarm to 11 because I had an eye appt at 2pm.

I swore I put the alarm on.

And then I wake up and it's 1:55pm. :=I:

I guess my body was like no. YOU nap!

Comment

I was shocked,shocked I tell you...it seems our little feline friends DO NOT NEED US!!!!!.

But this is what the experts say:Sorry, Cat Lovers: Felix Doesn't Need You
                    http://www.livescience.com/52099-cat...dent-dogs.html

It seems:
                    Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Though the old joke is a stereotype of a feline's independent nature, that trope may have some scientific backing.

- - - Updated - - -

Duce,it happens...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,sorry I drifted off...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      I was shocked,shocked I tell you...it seems our little feline friends DO NOT NEED US!!!!!.

But this is what the experts say:Sorry, Cat Lovers: Felix Doesn't Need You
                      Unlike dogs, cats do not form secure attachments to their caregivers, suggesting they are inherently more independent creatures.

It seems:
                      Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Though the old joke is a stereotype of a feline's independent nature, that trope may have some scientific backing.

- - - Updated - - -

Duce,it happens...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,sorry I drifted off...
                      I read somewhere once that cats only vocalise to each other when one or more of them are kittens. Adult cats don't meow at each other to communicate.

So, essentially, they see us as big dumb kittens who need to be talked down to. The feline equivalent of speaking slowly in short phrases.
                      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Speaking of cats. I did a head count yesterday on my bike commute home. I spied 9 cats this time! One house had 3 black cats all in a row. I love riding home and playing spot the ears. It's like the slug game when you were a kid, only I have no one to slug!

Comment

I'm thinking I'm just going to change my last name to Winchester because apparently all I'm allowed to sleep...ever...is four hours at a time and then I'm back up and wide awake no matter what time I go to bed or how hard I push myself til I'm just ready to collapse into sleep.
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I did it! It's done! Made the reservation. Found a hotel that is extremely close to the shore. It also is in front of the bus that takes me there in a few minutes. And nearby is Walmart so I can get all my snacks!
                            I wanted a nice hotel since I plan to use it as not just sleeping, but enjoying my down time.

And here is a map

You can see how close I am! I already feel relieved.

And breakfast. I'm going to stuff mah face and get my money's worth! :^^:
                            You get the complimentary breakfast thing from the hotel?...Bacon and eggs,omelet,hot cakes....yummmm

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Lol. I specifically wanted a hotel that had an awesome free breakfast. I even read TripAdvisor reviews on the food. I'm a fatty.

But a frugal one at that! I'm going to make sure I eat enough to get me through the afternoon. And I also wanted a place very close to the shore. I'm thinking because it's October, I got the off season rate. Because that's an awesome deal. I paid $150 for 2 nights.

Comment

Sounds good,and October in California is still pretty nice,not all that cold..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X