X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
    Jembru, some of it might be the alcohol or the water weight, but it could also be a positive and that you've developed more muscles. I say this and I know it probably means nothing, but what matters is that you're healthy. And happy. *hug* Weight fluctuates extremely just based on what seems like the slightest thing.
    It's possible. I use small hand weights these days because I heard it helps with bone strength and I do worry about developing brittle bones as I get older. In the past I never did any kind of resistance training because I feared muscles would bulk me up. It looks like I have a bit of a tummy now, but otherwise I can't see where this weight has gone to. Maybe my thighs.. they're always bulky so I might not notice it there.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Jem, I think you need to take an honest clinical assessment of the fact that you aren't even close to overweight with a bmi of 21....all things considered, you barely weigh enough to give blood. Also...health is more important than weight.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Jem, I think you need to take an honest clinical assessment of the fact that you aren't even close to overweight with a bmi of 21....all things considered, you barely weigh enough to give blood. Also...health is more important than weight.
        This is the attitude I've been trying to adopt. I won't let this little hiccup undo months of effort. Just last week I started to really love my curves. I felt sexy with my nice rounded behind! I really do have big bones (as calculated by the width of my knee and elbow joints), so I need to keep reminding myself that bone isn't hollow! 'Health is more important than weight' should be my new mantra!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

One of my very best friends (recently married to another of my very best friends) is pregnant and I've been thinking about it all day. It's gonna be the cutest baby.

And I still haven't seen anything about it on Facebook, which means I must have been one of the first people they told. :fuzzy feeling:
          She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I'm actually happy I work 11-7 starting today to Saturday. I've kept the store at a nice crisp 69 degrees. It's all chilly winter wonderland in there! I'm avoiding the worst of the heat. It's just 88 now. Full a/c and tower fan blowing that cold air up at me.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              This is the attitude I've been trying to adopt. I won't let this little hiccup undo months of effort. Just last week I started to really love my curves. I felt sexy with my nice rounded behind! I really do have big bones (as calculated by the width of my knee and elbow joints), so I need to keep reminding myself that bone isn't hollow! 'Health is more important than weight' should be my new mantra!

Don't loose all that confidence!!! And as stated before muscle weighs more then fat, and you've been toning up so you are going to be a little "heavier" and your curves are sexy!!! Rock them and know you are beautiful, every part of you.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

My coworker begged me to switch shifts with her today so she could open and I would close for her. And because I agreed, I got to sleep in an extra 5 hours.

Also, cleaning out clutter is very therapeutic.

Comment

It's so deliciously cold in here/ Now if I could just get rid of this headache
                  She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I'm supposed to take my thyroid meds first thing in the morning, and I accidentally took a different one instead. So now I have to wait a few hours until my stomach is empty again to take it. Feeling pretty dumb right now.

Comment

I hate when I do that Toxi. I'm on thyroid meds as well, it's such a pain to remember sometimes.

Comment

I still understand German I got sick of the Danish news so I found ZDF. I haven't used German for about 4 years, but I still understand yay
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                          I still understand German I got sick of the Danish news so I found ZDF. I haven't used German for about 4 years, but I still understand yay
                          Lol. That reminds me - not too long ago I found out that Bulgarian and Russian are alike.
                          Last year I heard my maths teacher (who's Bulgarian) talk in Bulgarian with a family member and I thought "Is she speaking Russian?" lmao
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Going in for spinal surgery Monday after slipping and falling down the stairs. I have a lovely spinal compression fracture on the same vertebrae I fractured last year. So I get a vertebroplasty surgery. At least the recovery is quick but I get several months of yoga and physical therapy. So. Much. Pain right now. I'm to young for this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
                              Going in for spinal surgery Monday after slipping and falling down the stairs. I have a lovely spinal compression fracture on the same vertebrae I fractured last year. So I get a vertebroplasty surgery. At least the recovery is quick but I get several months of yoga and physical therapy. So. Much. Pain right now. I'm to young for this shit.
                              I hope things go well, and you have a quick and safe recovery! Eihwaz, in my experience, has always been a sort of "backbone" rune of sturdiness, so hopefully the energy within it will lend itself to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                                I hope things go well, and you have a quick and safe recovery! Eihwaz, in my experience, has always been a sort of "backbone" rune of sturdiness, so hopefully the energy within it will lend itself to you!
                                Thats very sweet thank you. I hope so too!

Comment

Working...
                                X