The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I hope it's because you got the last one! What'd you end up getting him?

I am thinking that I really don't want to do this paperwork, but I need to. Grr.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I'm super excited. Had a conversation today with my boyfriend (still odd saying that, but that's a whole different story) about general crap about our relationship and what we wanted out of it, and he made a comment about actually wanting to go out on dates and the problem being that by the time we both have off work and get to spend time together, all we really want and tend to do is netflix and naps. I reminded him that when it comes to stuff like that in a relationship I am SUPER low maintenance and netflix and naps are more than okay with me and that I've never been one to expect or ask to go on actual date like stuff, but apparently he actually wants to be able to do so sometimes. Well, I pointed out the weekend that I was planning on going to the Renaissance festival this year and told him that if he was okay money wise that I'd like it if he could come with me but that if it ended up being that he couldn't, it would be okay. He says he should be able to, and that he'd like to go back again this year but was curious as to what the theme for that weekend was and I shrugged cause I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff. Ours does all kinds of themed weekends such as barbarian, pirate, highland, a newly added time travelers weekend, and whatnot-it sometimes varies on different years.............apparently I inadvertently decided I wanted to go and drag him with me on Romance Weekend.

Anyone care to guess how many kinds of picking on I got for magically pulling that one lol. Oh well, still super excited to get to go and more importantly with him ^_^
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
          I hope it's because you got the last one! What'd you end up getting him?

I am thinking that I really don't want to do this paperwork, but I need to. Grr.
          Mini replica of Glamdring from lord of the rings I hope so too!

Paperwork sucks
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Just got back from swimming and am enjoying that endorphin fueled glow you get when you've done some exercise. I used to go swimming at least once a week but haven't been in such a long time. I'd forgotten how much fun it is, and how nice it feels afterwards. JP and I have agreed to go every Monday night for as long as we can stay motivated (I'd give it three weeks, tops).
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

(Insert whine about how life sucks right now on the home/living/future front).

Fall is the best season. Closely followed by winter. If we didn't need summer for food, I could really write off that season altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                Fall is the best season. Closely followed by winter. If we didn't need summer for food, I could really write off that season altogether.
                These are my feelings exactly! Just as I'm at my mental peak during the nighttime hours, I'm also more motivated and enjoy life more during the darker months. I'm hoping this means I'll also have an amazing life after I hit my 50s! ^^
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Not sure how close you are to 50,but take it from me...over 50 kind of can be a drag energy wise...just a heads up...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how close you are to 50,but take it from me...over 50 kind of can be a drag energy wise...just a heads up...Checked,and you have a while to 50...enjoy being young as long as you can...

- - - Updated - - -

Has not done that in a while(double post)
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Not sure how close you are to 50,but take it from me...over 50 kind of can be a drag energy wise...just a heads up...
                    Yeah, but 'normal people'* enjoy the summer and get low in the winter, they are at their best during the day and prefer not to do night shifts... so I think I might just find that I was built for the later/darker parts of life's cycles. The autumn/winter of my life may well be the time I shine the most brightly. I'm sure matured slowly, so it would make sense I guess.

*I called you normal Anu, has that ever happened before? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      Yeah, but 'normal people'* enjoy the summer and get low in the winter, they are at their best during the day and prefer not to do night shifts... so I think I might just find that I was built for the later/darker parts of life's cycles. The autumn/winter of my life may well be the time I shine the most brightly. I'm sure matured slowly, so it would make sense I guess.
                      Me too. I always function better at night, when the world is generally quieter and outside of busy cities.

Between the heat, the sunburn, and the crowds of summer... it's just really not my thing.

Comment

I'm a morning person - I get more done before noon than lots of people get done all day, and by 5 or 6 I'm winding down hard.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

There was a dead little birdy in one of our shopping carts at work. Just lying in there. Still soft. I put gloves on, rolled him up in one of our fliers and made a little burrito/coffin. Then I placed him in the trash.

Then on my way home, two dead crows were kicking it on the corner. Face to face. With bloody feet. I'm guessing maybe power line issue?

Then a cat saw me and started sorta chasing me down the street.

Today is a weird day.

I better get my shoes on. So when I zombie out, I'll have comfy foot gear for my shamblings.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You reminded me of being in Albany when the west Nile thing was first a thing. If you found a dead bird,you were supposed to call animal control because birds were carriers along with Mosquitoes. Lot of dead birds would mean an out break of West Nile.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The Prince of Dubai died.

I went to check out his pic. Dayum if he didn't look like Dumuzi. I forgot how hot he was.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I read that,and he was like 33 right?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X