• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Want to watch an old movie but I'm too lazy to get up to use the VHS player

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      To have forgotten about him all that time, it sounds like they really don't deserve to have their cat back. I just couldn't. Even when I go away for the weekend, I have to call my mum every 2 hours to make sure Dolly's okay. Sounds like he's already found a better family, I hope this ends well for him.

Oh, its not their cat....its ours. If she had contacted me in the first week or so, I would have understood...but 7 months later? hella no. If she wants a cat that much, she can get a new one...she gave this one up over 10 months ago and he's ours.

Plus, he's like the best cat ever. (he's a catdog)

0919151612.jpg

See?
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        My right hip joint hurts. I may have been going to hard on the elliptical.
        Take care of yourself and go a lil easier for a bit <3! I hope your work out regime is going well in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
        Want to watch an old movie but I'm too lazy to get up to use the VHS player
        I wanted to correct this to VCR, and then wanted to go sit in a corner and remind myself that I'm getting older while sad music played.

What movie out of curiosity?
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

We got several cats that way.

Usually, though, we get the "well, we'll take it in to be euthanized if you don't want it, then..." trick, not the "take care of my cat for a year, then I'll ask for it back" trick.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm thinking that my unrelenting positivity snapped today. Right now I'm sort of just wading in a sea of raw anger and emotion. Must. Push. On.

Comment

Don't worry, you'll do it! Whatever this is, you'll get over it!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              My right hip joint hurts. I may have been going to hard on the elliptical.
              Take care, Juni!
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ever think your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, only to discover its an incoming train?

Comment

Are you in boot right now?
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                    Ever think your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, only to discover its an incoming train?
                    Overcoming this train only makes you stronger as a person, think of it this way. It's a matter of perspective.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

My days off aren't relaxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Are you in boot right now?
                        Is wish. 35 days.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          Oh, its not their cat....its ours. If she had contacted me in the first week or so, I would have understood...but 7 months later? hella no. If she wants a cat that much, she can get a new one...she gave this one up over 10 months ago and he's ours.

Plus, he's like the best cat ever. (he's a catdog)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4294[/ATTACH]

See?
                          Aww, handsome fella! I'm glad you're not caving into her demands! Catdog? I can so relate. Ours likes to be in the same room as us, and to sleep near us (it's why both of our desks have a 'cat shelf' with a cosy blanket nearby). She recognises when we're coming home and waits at the window, running to the door when our key goes in the lock. Brings toys to us when she's board and wants a play. I've never had a cat quite like this, and wonder if it's something to do with being an indoor cat that makes her more human-centered than cats I've had in the past.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Just gonna put this here,about military.

Sky Pilot.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I may as well not even attempt to work until all these coworkers leave. Grr. They are loud and they don't know what's going on. I'm going to take lunch and then when they are gone I'll knock out all my work.
                              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                                I may as well not even attempt to work until all these coworkers leave. Grr. They are loud and they don't know what's going on. I'm going to take lunch and then when they are gone I'll knock out all my work.
                                I know that feeling. Sometimes I'll get to work and my colleagues will either hang about waiting for their lift/taxi home, or the sleep-in staff member will decide to sit up late. Usually I like my colleagues and enjoy our little chats during the handover, but some nights I'm like, 'will you just go to bed already.. I wanna start my work so I can sit on my behind and haunt PF for the rest of the night...' I'm the same if someone gets up early, or if my boss comes in at 5:30am (day shift starts at 8am, so this is unacceptably early). I guess I'm too used to having my own space, so I get territorial if my space is encroached upon by anyone besides the tenants who are paying to have me there.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X